• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Rooney Won't Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfDixie

Player Valuation: £70m
Apparently according to chief sports writer Oliver Kay of The Times, Wayne Rooney has told Man U that he won't sign a new contract. More in tomorrow's Times apparently.

Would you have him back on a free?

Although he's probably more likely to go abroad. Funny as. Man U imploding too.

Apparently according to chief sports writer Oliver Kay of The Times, Wayne Rooney has told Man U that he won't sign a new contract. More in tomorrow's Times apparently.

Would you have him back on a free?

Although he's probably more likely to go abroad. Funny as. Man U imploding too.

What a ridiculous question.

If he came back, first of all I'd ring John Lennon airport up and tell them to watch out for flying pigs in the sky, and then I'd cream my pants.

Look at United's team, minus Rooney. Is it really better than ours? If you factor in LD, then I think not. We'd be competing for the title with Rooney, simple as.

But yeah, it won't happen. Good things of this magnitude don't happen to Evertonians.

I know one lad here, sorry 2 who would deffo not want him back.

Lets just say I won't roll out the blue carpet for him. Or possibly sanction swapping Rodwell for him in any circumstances. Same for any Everton player. But particularly Rodwell because you know that these MEDIA SNIDES will speculate that all day long

But if he wanted to come back on a free I'd not object. If he kept his gob shut and got on with it at Everton

Lets just say I won't roll out the blue carpet for him. Or possibly sanction swapping Rodwell for him in any circumstances.

But if he wanted to come back on a free I'd not object. If he kept his gob shut and got on with it at Everton

If he came back then I wouldn't question his loyalties. It would be very Le Tissier at Southampton. Because let's face it, there's no team in the world he couldn't play for, and we're not at the top of the pile.

Watching him the other day....does he just look disinterested, like he's a bit fed up of football?

Maybe he just wants to play to enjoy himself??

Like at his boyhood club....

If he came back then I wouldn't question his loyalties. It would be very Le Tissier at Southampton. Because let's face it, there's no team in the world he couldn't play for, and we're not at the top of the pile.

Well we just comprehensively beaten a World Class club with 4 of our best players out injured. Think higher mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back