Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone's profession isn't an indicator of their intelligence.
Intelligence is broad brush too. People can be book clever but get nowhere because they lack social and emotional intelligence. Physical intelligence could describe coordination and fitness.
People can score high on non verbal reasoning and low on verbal reasoning.
I always tell my kids it’s what you achieve given the cards you have been dealt is the true sign of intelligence.

Intelligence is broad brush too. People can be book clever but get nowhere because they lack social and emotional intelligence. Physical intelligence could describe coordination and fitness.
I always tell my kids it’s what you achieve given the cards you have been dealt is the true sign of intelligence.

That's a good way to look at things, you sound like a great Dad.

That is more mature than what I've told mine. Ask my boys today about my two rules and they would tell you:

1) Life's not fair
2) People are stupid*

*note, I don't mean "other" people, I mean all people as in mankind

I thought he would go on to be a top player and he was brilliant at times for us and overall very good.

He’s just never kicked on though and as others have questioned, I’d he all that arsed about football anymore ?

It’s a massive NO for me

Leaving aside local loyalties the lid blew it big time and as the saying goes ' never go (come) back'. He left under a cloud and as much as I would love to see him back with a resurgence and to prove us all wrong I doubt it will happen. He lost his way and instead of becoming what he could be he has gone backwards ever since. The grass is not always as green on the other side as agents/pariahs would have players believe. Shameful waste of what could have been a Blue icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.