Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barkley hardly played for last few years plus very injury prone. If he comes will spend most of time in treatment room.
so hopefully won't happen. I thought just looking to sign just players who don't get injured much.

Barkley's people where pushing it but apparently Kenwright has got involved and is having none of it because of the way he left.
Ken weight needs to keep his head out of transfers and leave them all to Lampard and the Dof, that’s why we are in this mess by all accounts to much interfering if Lampard thinks a player any player within our limitations gives us better options then we need to trust him

Gana gonna' get'cha...welcome back.

sneaky_taz-53103.gif

JadedFlakyFrigatebird-max-1mb.gif

Get gone, Ross.

Ken weight needs to keep his head out of transfers and leave them all to Lampard and the Dof, that’s why we are in this mess by all accounts to much interfering if Lampard thinks a player any player within our limitations gives us better options then we need to trust him
I kind of agree with you, talks where had but Ross upset the top brass and they aren't having it. Kenwright never forgiven him. The arl madam ha.

I kind of agree with you, talks where had but Ross upset the top brass and they aren't having it. Kenwright never forgiven him. The arl madam ha.
Not 100% sure on him myself it’s the principal that the board should stay away from transfers it should be left to the manager and DOF to sort if Lampard has a plan and it’s within budget then every one should butt out for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.