Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything's a moronic decision in hindsight if it goes wrong.

If it worked and he flew down the pitch then scored everyone would be blerting about a player who is willing to take chances and run with the ball.

Doesn't mean they'd be right.

That's why he needs to play.... Pure direct pace and putting the frightners on defenders. Round Italia 90 gazza was doing the exact same things, hodgson is a knob

Doesn't mean they'd be right.

No I agree, but would anyone complain?

The best players in the world are the best because they take risks. Calculated risks rather than stupid ones, generally, but still. The majority of brilliant goals come from 'bad decisions'.

Exactly this!

You can't have it both ways. If u want an exiting skill bot player at times it's not gonna pay off!

Really?

So using that logic its alright for a player to try and dribble out of his own area and start an attack instead of clearing it out for a throw in, but getting tackled and conceding a goal?

Of course not.

As always, its not about losing the ball when trying things whilst attacking, its about losing the ball by making poor decisions in dangerous areas.

All players do it but Barkley does seem to have a habit of doing it too much. Nothing wrong with trying to coach that out of him, can be done without taking away his attacking instincts.

He didn't look himself out there, well done Roy you've done a number on him already too scared to get the ball in case he lost it. Glad our manager appreciates his positive attributes.

sterling was absolutely awful

i have no idea how he was involved in liverpool nearly winning the title, absolutely no idea.
Let's be honest he was class for them and the main reason for there form from December . He's still a little women beating prick though

Really?

So using that logic its alright for a player to try and dribble out of his own area and start an attack instead of clearing it out for a throw in, but getting tackled and conceding a goal?

Of course not.

As always, its not about losing the ball when trying things whilst attacking, its about losing the ball by making poor decisions in dangerous areas.

All players do it but Barkley does seem to have a habit of doing it too much. Nothing wrong with trying to coach that out of him, can be done without taking away his attacking instincts.

Am I the only one who doesn't see this? He loses the ball just as much as any other player but no more, in my opinion. It's only since Roy mentioned it, like the halfwit that he is, in his press conference, that people seem to notice this.

It's like if I tell you to think of penguins, no matter how hard you try not to, you will think of penguins. Similarly, if someone says "Barkley gives the ball away too much" you're going to take a mental of every time he gives the ball away while not noticing other players doing the same thing.

I really dont like watching England play , too many individuals they dont play as a team. Sturridge was wasteful and awful , Sterling lost the ball everytime when he came on. Jones is a terrible RB and Shaw needs to work on his end product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back