Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't use one person as an example and then say all the fans are bullying him. I've had a season ticket for 3 years and haven't known anyone to solely boo Ross and no one else, for no reason. I think you're imagining things, it simply doesn't happen.

Loads do it, not the majority, but the do it, and its terrible.

Osman used to get it, many times from the same people.

Its been happening for the 20+ years ive had a season ticket.

You can't use one person as an example and then say all the fans are bullying him. I've had a season ticket for 3 years and haven't known anyone to solely boo Ross and no one else, for no reason. I think you're imagining things, it simply doesn't happen.

Ive had a fella who used to sit behind me that spent 90minutes every game abusing Barkley and calling him every name under the Sun for around 2 years.

Thankfully this season I managed to trade places with somebody which allows me to sit next to my son and also keeps me out of his earshot, I lost it at 1 point last season and was gonna drag him outside, but regained my composure in time.

Ive had a fella who used to sit behind me that spent 90minutes every game abusing Barkley and calling him every name under the Sun for around 2 years.

Thankfully this season I managed to trade places with somebody which allows me to sit next to my son and also keeps me out of his earshot, I lost it at 1 point last season and was gonna drag him outside, but regained my composure in time.

Sorry Goat, that was me

Bloke behind me was identical....and his wife and 3 kids just copied him....it was awful.

That's unfortunate. But that's the lower Gwladys for you :oops:

Be honest mate, it was you wasn't it?

There was no other fella

It was you, yelling at Ross and demanding that he be sold and replaced with some 30 year old from Benfica who once walked past a stadium that had a UEFA Cup Final staged at it

I see right through you Goat!

Be honest mate, it was you wasn't it?

There was no other fella

It was you, yelling at Ross and demanding that he be sold and replaced with some 30 year old from Benfica who once walked past a stadium that had a UEFA Cup Final staged at it

I see right through you Goat!

Ive never abused an Everton player at any game Mikey, I dont spend a vast fortune every year to abuse the team I love.

I do that on here for free!

Me too.

Numpty sat behind me in the Main Stand does nothing but whine and moan about Ross and Rom. He used to slag Stones off too... makes me wonder why the hell he bothers coming.

And then he naffs off with at least 15 mins to play every single game... wtf is that all about????

Tell that to Enner Valencia, you utter monster!

I clap the utter shitter, it makes my hands sad.

Me too.

Numpty sat behind me in the Main Stand does nothing but whine and moan about Ross and Rom. He used to [Poor language removed] Stones off too... makes me wonder why the hell he bothers coming.

And then he naffs off with at least 15 mins to play every single game... wtf is that all about????

Yep, this fella is the same, bang on 75minutes, no matter what the score, hes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back