Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman should go before him.

Any manager that sees the most naturally gifted player at the club as someone who cant be coached and played to suit their plan is simply too stupid to be manager of this football club.

Barkley is a red line issue for me. If Koeman sees that lad out the door he can GTF.

Finally Dave, something we see eye to eye on.

Got to agree with Davek for once. Id be infinitely more gutted to lose Barkley than Koeman.
Finally Dave, something we see eye to eye on.

It's a sign of the times when anyone would think that a bang average manager should be given carte blanche to move on one of the best talents this club has produced for a generation.

The point of a DoF is to have a long-term position to balance out the short-termism of managers on the 3-year cycle of hiring and firing. Walsh should put his foot down.

Agreed that I'd rather jib Koeman off before Barkley. It's the principle of the thing and the message that it gives off that stinks.

Although, I think that reporter is full of it, seeing as he tweeted immediately before that Barkley is too good to 'sit and watch'. He's being benched a bit but was absolutely supposed to come on at the weekend prior to the injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back