Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do not know why everyone keeps saying that Ross can not play as a 10.
Last season he gave 8 assists in the league, more than Coutinho for example. And according to Squawka, Ross created most of the odds in the league this season even though he did not play every game.

Most Chances Created: 1 year (s) ago Ross Barkley (30 Chances Created: 1 Assists and 29 Key Passes)
Read more at http://www.squawka.com/teams/everton/stats

Last season he gave 8 assists in the league, more than Coutinho for example. And according to Squawka, Ross created most of the odds in the league this season even though he did not play every game.

Most Chances Created: 1 year (s) ago Ross Barkley (30 Chances Created: 1 Assists and 29 Key Passes)

Problem is...theres two camps that judge him on this, and those that dont.

The problem is that the opposition knows they can afford to really focus on Barkley as none of our other midfielders are offering much.

The lack of talent/threat around him makes it difficult to have an impact on the game. The likes of Ozil wouldn't look anywhere near as good in our team.

I am getting really fed up with Ross being used as a scapegoat when the whole team bar Gana has been crap. Why doesn't kev and del and rom and others get talked about not being good enough or productive.

Koeman's latest press conference is just another negative for Ross.

I too am starting to have doubts about Ron and what he says. Just Say it how it is.

I am getting really fed up with Ross being used as a scapegoat when the whole team bar Gana has been crap. Why doesn't kev and del and rom and others get talked about not being good enough or productive.

I too am starting to have doubts about Ron and what he says. Just Say it how it is.
What exactly did he say I haven't heard or seen it?

What exactly did he say I haven't heard or seen it?

on Youtube now, have a listen. Just says he has to work harder and show in training but mentions NO ONE else.

It is a poor conference.

Pissed me off what he said about Holgate as well. Said he had a 'dip' at the start of the season like all young players do.

LOL

He was asked a question about Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back