2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop talking rot. Silva almost saved Hull and have just been a bit unlucky recently.

Silva didn't save hull though did he?

Watfords last 10 (same time we brought allerdyce in) games they have W 2 D 1 L 7. Bit unlucky? Thats with his team, a team he's had all summer to work with, bring his players into. What would he of done with us?

Go on a watford forum their all calling for his head and kicking off they never sold him to us.

I'm afraid you are the only one here talking rot as you don't seem to be able to grasp the simple facts on offer to you.

The best game he ever had for us was his debut on the first game of the season 6 odd years ago....against QPR or Blackburn I believe.

We lost but he looked incredible and we all thought we had found another Rooney.

It has actually been gradually downhill from that game on wards...he is still a prospect and nothing more. Couldn't care less that he's leaving, he's essentially done nothing for us.

The reason that we became a laughing stock was the fact that we spent money on the wrong players, not that there wasn´t investment in the team. Walsh and Koeman are to blame for that.
Player sales plus tv deal going up from £82M per year to £125M per year.

There's no largesse from Moshiri. he's another in a long line of carpet baggers.

That's a thing that does do my head in. Not the fact he's going, it's just that we struggle to keep hold of talent long enough to do anything meaningful and tend to buy lesser quality.
Me too. I just have this hollow feeling about the Barkley transfer to Chelsea for sub par money than the Lukaku big money transfer. Money is nice but Barkley was one of our own. I have to admit this hurts.

I'm not angry at Ross. I know there's far more which has gone into this decision than has been announced. I hope he reveals all once the deal is over the line.

Not this time mate, whatever his motivation for leaving and my beleif is his head was turned the same time he was getting a hard time of Koeman. What he has done is unforgivable.

He obviously went to Chelsea in the summer had his medical, they quickly recognised he wouldn't be available until the new year, tapped him on the shoulder and said sit tight for six months and we will swindle Everton out of 20 mill in a fee and give you an extra couple of grand a week.

That is actively doing Everton harm, that why he is a rat, whatever about wanting to move he actively conspired and participated in swindling Everton out of 10s of millions to the betterment of another club.

Hes up there with what Rooney did for me, if not worse.
RB has raised Everton's profile more positively than Moshiri has that is for sure. The former has given over 15 years to the club and produced some great football and now we get cash for him too. Moshiri has overseen an utter disaster at this club.

I'll say that again because it is 100% the case:

MOSHIRI HAS OVERSEEN AN UTTER DISASTER AT THIS CLUB.

Anyone rationally weighing up the relative value and positive input into this club of those two men cant fail to arrive at that conclusion.

Sincerely hope this move doesn’t screw up his career and he actually gets a run in their team for his sake. Had stuff troubling him I believe which has influenced this move.

Never one for booing former players. But I'd make an exception here
Never one for booing full stop. Never had and never will. (maybe the odd exception for refs:blush:)

But I certainly wouldn't have any issue with anyone who does.

Can I just add, if he turns up at Goodison for Chelsea, scores the winner, runs the length of the pitch and does a knee slide in front of the GS kissing the Chelsea badge, I may be inclined to change my mind. It's the sort of thing I can see him doing too, except the scoring bit.

I'm not angry at Ross. I know there's far more which has gone into this decision than has been announced. I hope he reveals all once the deal is over the line.
Ross Barkley will win major trophies. The fact that it'll be in a blue shirt of Chelsea and not in Everton blue is a disgrace and one that has to be laid at the door of the hierarchy of this club.

Everything they touch turns to ashes.

Last edited:
RB has raised Everton's profile more positively than Moshiri has that is for sure. The former has given over 15 years to the club and produced some great football and now we get cash for him too. Moshiri has overseen an utter disaster at this club.

I'll say that again because it is 100% the case:

MOSHIRI HAS OVERSEEN AN UTTER DISASTER AT THIS CLUB.

Anyone rationally weighing up the relative value and positive input into this club of those two men cant fail to arrive at that conclusion.

dave once again i'll tell you. he's paid all our debt off so that we can progress....

backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.