Not open for further replies.
he wont be here next year,anyone want a bet on it

He's:

Attack-minded
Lightning-quick
Young
Capable of scoring and creating goals
Exciting and entertaining for fans

So yeah no way in hell will Moyes even offer him a deal. Not that he'd accept it if it was offered. He's not that mental.

Nope, theres no way on God Earth he will sign a contract with us.
can you blame the lad everytime he gets the ball theres fuk all bar louie ahead of him ,the lad just wants to attack everytime hes on the ball,thats a no no for our very entertaining manager.fuk me barkley and royston just build the team around them before its to late ye red headed twwwwat

He was fine when he came off today. Easy to key on him when he was our only offensive threat and even then, he stopped himself more than any Sunderland player did.

He was fine when he came off today. Easy to key on him when he was our only offensive threat and even then, he stopped himself more than any Sunderland player did.

Looked a bit Colemanish at times didn't he. Running into a brick wall with his dribbles but at least he was causing a stir. I believe he will be a one off this year but he has the skills and the moment of perfection that we clearly lack with our #17 & #8

Was sadly disappointed with him today, looked nothing like he did last game. His step overs looked more like Neville's, so much so that he actually kicked the ball to a defender while trying one. Hopefully it's just a blip and he'll be back making defenders look silly next game. Still prefer him on the right atm, him and Baines don't seem to work together. They run over each other a lot, maybe they just need more time to get used to each other.

Been saying since he signed he should play on the right.....

Hopefully he'll be pushed there with Coleman behind....Baines and DOnovan on the left....

Barkley in the hole and Velios up front.....nice end to the season.

he wont be here next year,anyone want a bet on it

No * lip trembles*

He has been told off for not tracking back enough, complained about his injury and implicated us for it.

He is a crackin little player, capable of winning a game.

I can see him wanting a massive wage though, little playboy.

I saw him get back a lot in his defence.

i did appreciate this. but all he seems to know how to do is run at the defense, and confuse himself with his own step-overs. it got to the point where i was commending him for making bad crosses as long as he chose to play them quickly.

takes a long time to decide what to do, and generally opts for running into trouble without any control.

No * lip trembles*

He has been told off for not tracking back enough, complained about his injury and implicated us for it.

He is a crackin little player, capable of winning a game.

I can see him wanting a massive wage though, little playboy.
hell of a lash to go with it ,am told bry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back