Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral
Hush now, Romania,
Hush now, don't you cry
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral
Too-ra-loo-ra-li
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral
That's an Irish lullaby...

Put a fork in it. This game is done.

IF England win tonight, they will compete at the end of the whole thing.

If they dont, bye bye.
I actually don’t think tonight matters so much unless we get hammered. We should still get out the group and then probably Wales or Australia next, neither of which will be easy games. Then in the semis you’re playing a great team regardless given that side of the draw.

I actually don’t think tonight matters so much unless we get hammered. We should still get out the group and then probably Wales or Australia next, neither of which will be easy games. Then in the semis you’re playing a great team regardless given that side of the draw.

You aint wrong, but Rugby can do daft things at times. Think the SF against NZ 4 years back.

So itv coverage of the England game, lets analyse the pundits, Pougatch (grim!), Jonny Wilkinson (ok I suppose), Sir Clive Woodward (old and irrelevant), Lawrence Dallaglio (why not brian harvey (east 17)). They're all ancient, They can't find someone a bit more recent with something to say that's maybe retired recently and played against a few of the monsters still going? Exercise in back slapping.

So itv coverage of the England game, lets analyse the pundits, Pougatch (grim!), Jonny Wilkinson (ok I suppose), Sir Clive Woodward (old and irrelevant), Lawrence Dallaglio (why not brian harvey (east 17)). They're all ancient, They can't find someone a bit more recent with something to say that's maybe retired recently and played against a few of the monsters still going? Exercise in back slapping.
Don't let @bullybeef read this he'll be aghast at you wanting some youth of various gender and racial background on the telly

Just taking the Marseille stadium in now, they've done a lot of things right re Sport, have the powers that be in France. Having so many venues, to be able to bounce the competition around the country and sell it out.

And how isn't dallaglio leading the kids choir here? made to measure for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back