Russia / Everton

Are we in trouble?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the EU have sanctioned Usmanov.

Just a matter of time until the USM connection at Everton is severed now.

We really are going to be careering out of control soon.

Let's hope @AndyC is right and there's a businessman out there worth £14B to replace Usmanov...one who has no nasty connections and doesn't mind bailing us out to the tune of half a billion quid in debt and doesn't mind turning a beach at the docks into a £600M stadium.

I'm sure they'll be queuing up.

EU sanctions, not British, I think?

It's Moshiri that owns Everton anyway. Yes, we know Usmanov is a close business partner of his, but so what tbh? Hugo Boss was a member of the Nazi party but nobody cares when you wear his clothes.

Thus far, although you'd have to assume the US and British governments will follow suit given how they are trying to co-ordinate.

Even if it does stay European only, the last couple of paragraphs surely make it impossible for us to maintain any formal links.

Thus far, although you'd have to assume the US and British governments will follow suit given how they are trying to co-ordinate.

Even if it does stay European only, the last couple of paragraphs surely make it impossible for us to maintain any formal links.
This feller Usmanov is gone.

We are on our own now financially...and when the debt is called in we are completely knackered.

Incredibly this is something some on here wanted...I think there's going to be a few people rowing back from their standing with Ukraine rhetoric when we start falling through the divisions.

We are in trouble and I have this bad feeling that DCL is looking at his summer move and is not at all committed to the cause. This could be crucial in how things pan out.

This davek fella is in his element here, isn't he?

Posts an awful lot without actually saying anything of substance. Makes this forum a tough visit.
R.eea2e9d6bc33aca41b83f4665e08173f

Status
Not open for further replies.