Ryan Ledson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyson has already signed according to the OS.

A few had 3yr deals, some had 2 years and a couple had 1 year deals.

Was only a formality of tying Ledson down, he was never going anywhere else nor would he be approached by anyone else.

Dyson has already signed according to the OS.

A few had 3yr deals, some had 2 years and a couple had 1 year deals.

Was only a formality of tying Ledson down, he was never going anywhere else nor would he be approached by anyone else.
He's my mates cousin, apparently was meant to be signing a deal soon but must have already happened, my bad.

He played centrehalf for England u16s a couple of times, so he does have the defensive discipline to sit deeper if needed.

Its too early to say where he'll end up, a lot of players evolve around 18-19-20 into more disciplined roles; Gethin Jones was a centremid but now you'll see him as a rightback or right mid, Tyias Browning was a rightback who'll probably end up centrehalf.

All depends what Martinez needs, if he needs a deep playmaker then Ledson will no doubt be molded into one, same for an aggressive box to box mid!

From what I've seen of young Ledson (probably 5/6 full games in total so not all that much) but he looks like a box-to-box midfielder to me. good at everything without being exceptional at one thing

From what I've seen of young Ledson (probably 5/6 full games in total so not all that much) but he looks like a box-to-box midfielder to me. good at everything without being exceptional at one thing

???

5y6hi9.jpg

His passing is truelly outstanding, short and long.

Martinez already suggesting he's going to be involved in the Europa games this year at only 17, he's going to be world class.

To be a world class midfielder unless its a DM then he needs to be able to score goals. Even Ossie gets a fair few. I don't know anything about Ledson but that might tell you where he ends up playing.

It's a bit weird since we have an awful lot or players fighting seemingly for 2 places.

Personally I would love to see Besic and Stones eventually end up as our defensive partnership so we didn't have to fear being pressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back