SAFEST BET EVER - MAKE £££££'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonleon

Player Valuation: £35m
I've deliberately posted this in the blue room, as I'm sure its of note to most blues.

Clattenburg, Rafael's most inspired signing of the summer, is "playing" in the Liverpool Villa game on Monday. So its 12 v 11, only one of their player gets to give out red cards - well two if you count Gerrard.

You know its a safe bet for Liverpool to win then, so remortgage the house, sell the car, pawn your TV, withdraw all your savings and go all in, on the Clattenburg Complete Certainty Bet.

The FA should hold their heads in shame that this bent biased [Poor language removed] is refereeing a Liverpool game again. I wonder if they'll get a penalty. I wonder if Villa will get anything. I don't wonder, I know as he is a Liverpool supporter.

This man is under the microscope this game, but it wont matter - even if he gave 3 penalties to Liverpool and denied everything for Villa. He's still be refing come the next weekend.

Freakin' disgusting.

I can't believe he's allowed to ref them again, after all the complaints etc. This makes Moyes' hearing with the FA even more important / futile.

I cannot agree more, can't believe the F.A. allow this to happen, is Villa playing away as well, that's going to be even worst if that is the case?

current decimal odds on betfair 1.66 for Liverpool to win. Not a great return, but little risk.

Especially as Clattenburg is playing in front of his home crowd.

current decimal odds on betfair 1.66 for Liverpool to win. Not a great return, but little risk.

Especially as Clattenburg is playing in front of his home crowd.
The fa are corrupt they want liverpool back in the title race and clattenburg will make sure it happens

mark my words if villa go 1-0 up clattenburg will show the red card to atleast 1 villa player.

also mark my words that if liverpool go 1-0 up he wont give any cards to over the top liverpool tackles and will not give any stick on penalty decisions villa's way.

hmmm , where have i seen that before i wonder ?

the horrble thing is i dont want either team to win.

If they cant score that honest chap Gerrard will fall down as he says he doesnt dive and get a pen, they have cheated for that long they dont know its cheating now,how many K,os has Cara got in his 500 bouts?:angry:

remember the first game of the season with that last minute gerrard winner from a free kick?

all the pundits saying this was liverpool's year. chortle.

remember the first game of the season with that last minute gerrard winner from a free kick?

all the pundits saying this was liverpool's year. chortle.

funny isn't it. Its always their year. Somehow they always manage to [Poor language removed] it by January - although they usually manage to fall behind comprehensively by November.

Pisses me off though, that we'd be above them now were not for cuntenberg's biased refereeing.

How goes it teppic?

yeah, not bad leon. just got back from blighty where i watched us lose to oldham. i'll add that to my shrewsbury file. i should stay away! still, great catching up with the chaps.

got my shoulder operation on monday. hopefully the 5th time was the last time i dislocate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back