Sam and Walsh out?

• Yes

Votes: 428 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walsh definitely, but if we boot Sam - as bad as he's been the last few games - we waste the summer transfer window looking for a new manager the way we did when we got Koeman in. 2 seasons down the drain, to be saddled with an overpaid team that can't be arsed. Agree with some calls out there that we should have started building the team round the emerging U23s. Farming Lookman out was unforgiveable, he won't want to come back now.

Walsh definitely, but if we boot Sam - as bad as he's been the last few games - we waste the summer transfer window looking for a new manager the way we did when we got Koeman in. 2 seasons down the drain, to be saddled with an overpaid team that can't be arsed. Agree with some calls out there that we should have started building the team round the emerging U23s. Farming Lookman out was unforgiveable, he won't want to come back now.
Not really, the manager we wanted in the first place is currently sitting doing nothing, we can just go and get him. I don't especially want to see Silva as manager myself but it has got to be a better option than what is going on at the moment. Personally id rather stick it out till the summer then go all out for Fonseca or Sanchez Flores.

I'd like to think we've got a manager lined up for the summer, hopefully it's all agreed but we couldn't bring him in mid season so had to wait, maybe thats why Sam only got an 18 month contract so he will get compo but not much, and I'd like to think we will announce said manager is coming once we are mathematically safe, sort of like when city announced Pep

lollollollol :hayee:

I'd like to think we've got a manager lined up for the summer, hopefully it's all agreed but we couldn't bring him in mid season so had to wait, maybe thats why Sam only got an 18 month contract so he will get compo but not much, and I'd like to think we will announce said manager is coming once we are mathematically safe, sort of like when city announced Pep

Aye, well, you'd hope so, but that's not the way we've operated these last two years, so I'm a bit glass half empty on that front at the mo!

Not really, the manager we wanted in the first place is currently sitting doing nothing, we can just go and get him. I don't especially want to see Silva as manager myself but it has got to be a better option than what is going on at the moment. Personally id rather stick it out till the summer then go all out for Fonseca or Sanchez Flores.
Fair enough, but yeah, I hope they've cooled on Silva, don't fancy him much, think he got found out towards the end.

He wasn't. We tell ourselves that because he was our first-choice. And you're also wrong on Tuchel: he didn't want to come here, said so through his agent.

I also didn't say we're on West Ham's or Palace's level. I said we're below the top 6 but the rest aren't on our level. By definition not a Big Club but also not a small one, a neither-here-nor-there club. Middling, best-of-the-rest, comfortably upper-midtable. We buy Big Club's rejects, we sell our best players to our bigger rivals. We haven't won anything in 23 years, we've never played in the Champs League proper and we're sponsored by Angry Birds and a naff betting firm.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp and one that's backed up by any conceivable measure you care to look at.

Pretty sure he was winning massive plaudits for his work at Watford at the time - let alone the work he'd done across the continent - so you're wrong there actually.

I can't be arsed arguing with you - if you think we're a tinpot club fine. Have fun supporting your favourite Big Sam mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.