Sam Galindo

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
Has anyone heard of this guy, it seems he is part of the American invasion coming to a club near you shortly

Samuel Galindo goes away east weekend to Europe to fulfill its dream to play in the Premier League, in the Everton club. The own soccer player confirmed to SPORT FACETS that its trip this anticipating for this Sunday 3 of January in hours in the morning and once arrives at the city of Liverpool will appear to the medical revision, unique requirement to sign his contract. “I only must pass the revision medical, I am not going on approval nor anything of the sort, once fulfills that requisite one strictly speaking I will sign my contract by four years”, expressed Galindo. The soccer player who was captain of the selections sub-17 and sub-20 of Bolivia militated in Real America, equipment of the Association Cruceña de Fútbol (ACF) and due to its good activities is transferred to the outside, according to the Everton is known unofficially will pay a million and average one of Euros to become of its services. ITS NEW CLUB The Everton Football Club is a club of soccer of England, of the city of Liverpool in Merseyside. It was founded on 1878 and it plays in the FA Premier English League. Everton FC is one of the five better equipment of soccer in England as far as sport profits. After to have gained English Liga (Football League; call FA Premier League from 1992) in 9 occasions, the FA Cup 5 times and 1 time the Recopa of Europe. The most recent title was in 1995, when it defeated to Manchester United by 1:0 in the end of the FA Cup. Also it is the equipment that more seasons has disputed in the maximum category of English soccer.

PS Pinched from Toffee Talk

Just notice there is a thread already started, apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back