Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome to your opinion.

I wasn't in the building when the negotiations were taking place, just passing on information from someone who was in the room.

I'm guessing that Sandro is a bit worried about leaving Malaga, with a starting place and regular football, to a club with Lukaku here, who play one striker and possibly going back to a bit part like at Barca.

All that matters, is that the player has agreed to join.
Agree 100%. As long as he's not expecting to be our lone, go-to forward, he'll get plenty of starts and time. But that's a very natural concern that needs to be balanced with the rather hefty raise I'm sure we are giving him.

I was not being intentionally racist.

I was not aware of the racist undertones to what I said.

zg6Mp_f-maxage-0.gif

These fourms have morphed into bedwetting lingo fourms. People using the latest popular phrase and nappy talk. Fair play to ye. Hoping that something new will catch on for a while like football discussions. Will be a great signing if this is announced. He looks like a hard worker with a good touch. In the meantime i must take my sofa to the dump as genuinely my mate pifsed the thing when he slept over at weekend.

I also noticed your sexism in the past as well, like a modern day Bernard Manning you are.

Have more respect for the other sex and minorities and stop tarnishing the good name of Everton fans on here with your dated views please.

Lets hope Sandro signs today and we can move on to new targets.
You seem to be a modern witch finder general!

I was not being intentionally racist.

I was not aware of the racist undertones to what I said.

I've apologised for any offence caused so why carry on talking about it.

Ernie on the other hand is just a wum.
And has offered no apology whatsoever for causing panic and unnecessary concern.

So wind your bleedin neck in.

Bully, please desist from bad language eh ?
I know you're annoyed at the comments coming your way, but resorting to bad language won't help.

To everyone else... @Mutzo Nutzo @tommye @Moomin etc etc Bully has been warned and apologised for a post he says he did not post in the manner it was taken by many.

Can we let it go now please ???????

Last edited:

He's a real good worker, always looking to make a run or link up with an attacker while not shirking his defensive duties - if Geri did this, he'd be world class already. Plus, has the talent to occasionally convert an audacious strike for goal.

Will be a fine addition to any team really

I'd have banned you for the horrible backtracking you did after you got pulled up for your fried chicken comment. "Oh but I was just thinking of fried chicken at the time cos I was hungry" hahahaha

he no doubt fancied bananas for dessert...

I also noticed your sexism in the past as well, like a modern day Bernard Manning you are.

Have more respect for the other sex and minorities and stop tarnishing the good name of Everton fans on here with your dated views please.

Lets hope Sandro signs today and we can move on to new targets.
Big Bernard Manning fan !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back