Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
made up if this goes through. just the kind of player we need

if rom stays sandro and him would be lethal together upfront

EDIT: What a fecking timing.

Last edited:

City did but pretty sure he was actually registered as a City player in August mate. He was loaned back IIRC.

If we do announce them, I'll hold my hands up and admit I was wrong.

I just don't see it happening before the window opens though. Well, maybe in Sandro's case, but not Pickford.
Think what happened with de Jesus mate was they allowed him to stay with the Brazilian club until December when their season ended. They didn't try and register him until January and then they had some red tape problems, hence why he wasn't able to play against is mid Jan (thank God).

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that provided you go through the correct channels with the clubs etc, there is no reason why clubs and players cannot come to a mutual agreement, and sign documentation, outside of the transfer windows. You just can't complete the paperwork until the window opens. There may be a number of reasons why they wish to sign agreements before the window opens (not all of them completely above board I would imagine), especially when a player has a buy out clause that has been met so there would be no benefit in holding out for better offers coming in.

Ultimately you may be right in that they aren't announced until the window opens. As a fan, wouldn't it be nice if they were though:)

I, for the life of me, cannot work out why he would pick Atletico Madrid over Everton.

Has he not watched the season ticket advert??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back