Scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not making chances

Only those 2 passes to Aaron Lennon yesterday

Rooney’s goal last week wasn’t a chance - he made something from very little - did well. Just after there was a half-chance for 2-0. Oumar scores from a mistake.

Burnley game - very little.

Lyon game - very little.

All our efforts seem to be snap shots from 20 yards as soon as they see the goal. Indicative of a team playing with fear. Maybe not Villa or Sunderland levels of fear (thank heavens) but fear it is.

This team reminds me of the Middlesborough team with Juninho in that got relegated. Lots of expensive players who couldn't play together.

We probably need 9 wins with this pile of dog turd. Not a chance at the moment. The January transfers? might just be too late.

My Sam alladyce shouts don't seem so bad now.
I agree with the commentary on today's game we need to focus on clean sheets first, we can't score as we don't create chances.
We need to be hard to beat at the moment we're not
If you can't score you go down - draws just aren't enough. Look at Boro last season..

I took my misses to the game yesterday for a change.Got back in the car and she just looked at me and said I think your gonna go down after watching that.ffs Everton .

I'm scared, mainly because we have a championship level defence at present.

Williams and Jags in the middle, a rookie right back, DCL playing every game when he should be learning off a top striker, still zero pace, no confidence.

We need somebody to come in, shake everything up and sort this massive mess out.

The table doesn’t lie after this many games, we are in serious trouble. The defence is abject and the attack is none existent. Realistically we need two full backs and two center backs, Baines is finished, Kenny is not ready, Willams is a yard dog, Jags is past his best, so, we are pinning our hopes on Seamus coming back soon and as the same player he was before his injury, and bringing in a left back and a center back at the very least in January. Then there is the small matter of a goal scorer.
Oh yes I am worried.

I think we need to get right back to basics. Play a fairly solid 4-4-2

Pickford

Holgate. Keane. Jags. Baines

Mirallas. Gueye. Schneiderlain. Sigurdsson

Rooney. Niasse

We need a new permanent manager ASAP.

Then everyone needs to get behind the manager and the team.

If we do that we will be fine.

Stop bed wetting and calm down.

Everton aren’t we!!

You kiddin? We have no striker basically we can't score. We can't defend the whole team whoever gets picked looked lost and totally fearful. We're already 3 a drift could be 6 nxt week. Once that happens it usually worsens. But it's sound let's not worry aye.... Ffs lad get real this is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back