scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
A topic brought up elsewhere but perhaps worth a re-run.

It appears, that watford are relegation certainties, with west ham , and charlton their most likely company for the championship next season. We have seen plenty of times before that the players at the relegated clubs jump ship like rats and look to further their careers and bank balances in the premiership.

Darren Bent is a certainty to leave charlton
Dean Ashton i suspect will leave west ham
ashley young already left watford, foster is on loan from man ure so maybe francis, maybe priskin could be salvagable from the hornets.

Any other potential gems you can think of that might be tempted by moyes's goodison?

dirty den mentioned a few of them were in debt to mr big, thing about gambling though, its a story, it makes the news and is fished back up now and then, not so long ago it was rooney, and before that when kevin phillips spoke out about it in the england setup.

I think players like Bent and Aston will be out of our Price reach tbh, they ill want a lot of money for them and there is sure to be a lot of competion.

Last edited:
I think players like Bent and Aston will be out of our Price reach tbh, they ill want a lot of money for them and there is sure to be a lot of competion.

I think your right especially if the parachute payments to demoted teams stop they'll want every penny they can get to survive although high wages may be a problem.

There are loads of players who would be great to get. Some just as cover though.

West Ham:
Gabbidon (cover)
Mullins (cover)
Etherington
Reo-Coker
Ashton

Watford:
King (cover)
Shittu (cover)

Charlton:
Ambrose (cover)
L. Young

Man City:
Ball (cover)
Dunne
Ireland(cover)
Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back