2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born and raised there, but I've lived in Georgia for about 10 years now. My family still lives there, though. But I was born an Alabama football fan, and that doesn't change wherever I live. Haha

You?

Yeah man! RTR all day! I live in Montgomery. We finally have a decent spot that shows the Premier League. Watching the match there today.

Desecration of Seamie's thread this
?

Didn't make the squad today

He is still coming back from injury

A lot of you people should be ashamed. The bloke has never once brought the club into disrepute, or done less than his level best as long as he's been here. He doesn't pick himself in the team, or implement a recruitment policy that didn't see him phased out when he should have been. How people can whinge about player (lack of) loyalty and commitment when they turn so viciously on a loyal, once talented, and always committed bloke who is just past his best, is utterly beyond me.

A lot of you people should be ashamed. The bloke has never once brought the club into disrepute, or done less than his level best as long as he's been here. He doesn't pick himself in the team, or implement a recruitment policy that didn't see him phased out when he should have been. How people can whinge about player (lack of) loyalty and commitment when they turn so viciously on a loyal, once talented, and always committed bloke who is just past his best, is utterly beyond me.
That's nu-fans for you.

Desecration of Seamie's thread this
?
That is desecration anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Seamus has nothing to do with it, other than the fact that he (like any other human being) doesn't deserve to have that filth anywhere near his thread.

Every time we lose the regulars come in here and vent imperial rage. No matter how he plays.

Must be hard for them to see us lose the first two and cant come in here to blame him.

Like they are still in here putting down a 10 year loyal player who was boss in his prime. But they can't blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.