2023/24 Sean Dyche

Spurs away
Man City home
Wolves away

Three tough games. Spurs was one of our best performances and Wolves one of the worst.

If he bins off that 5 at the back crap we’ll be sound.
We got another tough 4 coming up as well where we won`t pick up many, if any, points.

We could quite easily be sat here in the middle of February with 7 straight league defeats and sat in the relegation zone.

I don`t see where we win in the next 4....

The long ball game is too predictable, any anticipation of the second ball from the opposition and it’s easily dealt with. We are also comfortably one of the worst teams in terms of possession, it’s why I was so shocked at the third goal against Newcastle.

He’s picked up some good results given the state of the squad although it was getting a bit tedious seeing fans blow smoke up his arse just to rile his detractors and point score. I don’t think some would know what hit them if we had genuine top class players and a truly successful team.

Same nonsense just a different manager.

Got it badly wrong today, but in his defence it worked OK against Burnley (I know Wolves are better than Burnley and Doucoure was playing).

The players are knackered, paper thin squad and lot of games took their toll. But same amount of games for everyone.

The biggest worry for me is going a goal down. We're basically done. We either get first goal or games a write off.

Don't know what our record is this when going behind, must be nearly bottom.

The second I saw Keane playing I knew we would lose.

This loss is 100% on the Manager. Had he started with Gomes on instead of Keane we may not have won but it would have been a competitive match throughout.

Michael Keane is a Liability that should be told he has no future with the club, and sent to train with the U23s until his transfer or contract expiration.