2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vault me?

I couldn't be more confident we will win the next two home games though.

We are only a point behind Chelsea now. I know they haven't had a good start but they aren't classed as in any danger.

The start we have had and we are 3 points clear of the relegation zone.

Only paints a good picture for us going forward.

Being behind Chelsea, who are the laughing stock and statistically the worst team in the whole league this calendar year, is not at all a good look, RS.

Delighted for him after the weekend.

It's outrageous that people were doubting him at all.

Once we get into our groove we will be comfortable in mid table this season under Dyche.

You saw on Saturday the REAL Everton under him.

More of the same is coming.
I hope so. And if he actually gets a decent run under his belt and we are “comfortable in mid table” then I’ll hold my hands up. But his current rate for us, even last season, has been far from good enough. So hardly surprising people are doubting him.

But being comfortable in mid table means around 9/10 points clear of relegation, which would suggest around 12th. Less than that and it’s not really comfortable as that’s still only 3 games clear.

Generally agree with your point, but getting rid of Mina was a very good move. I don't care how could a player Mina is - if he's not playing then he's as much use to the team as I am.

Agree with this. Incidentally Mina is out again having pulled up with a muscle injury playing for Columbia. Yet to make an appearance for Fiorentina and likely won’t do so before Xmas.

Delighted for him after the weekend.

It's outrageous that people were doubting him at all.

Once we get into our groove we will be comfortable in mid table this season under Dyche.

You saw on Saturday the REAL Everton under him.

More of the same is coming.
I was because of that lineup and how it played out in the past games. Had every right to question him at this time, he still needs to get us winning at home again and start to climb the table. Was always going to be a tough season but we all just want to see him getting the team playing to the same standard each week.

I was because of that lineup and how it played out in the past games. Had every right to question him at this time, he still needs to get us winning at home again and start to climb the table. Was always going to be a tough season but we all just want to see him getting the team playing to the same standard each week.
Yeah, to be fair, he didn't help himself with some of the calls he has made. Keane being 1, with Young being allowed on set pieces for far too long as well, wrong tactics etc.
Maybe, just maybe he has found sommat that works. But 1 win, is just 1 win. Let's see where we are in a few weeks. We could easily lose the next few and be deep in it.
Luckily it looks like its just 1 relegation spot to fight over, this year. So we have that going for us.

We need a Martin Odegaard type of player in this team can’t believe how cheap Madrid let him go
Does not seem to be any who look to be coming from the academy aswell. Is up to dyche Thelwell and if the takeover 777 to get some more creativity in this team from the midfield not just from out wide

Interesting I suspect he would be in most football fans top 5 managers to go boozing with. In fact I can only name 3 who would be a decent laugh

Ange
Dyche
Frank
Are you serious?
Dyche would be up there with Klopp as one of the most obnoxious, egotistical blerts to have a bevy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back