Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s quite a dismaying vision of his football “philosophy”. He has no idea why retaining possession is favourable.
If I was a young talented player I’d avoid Everton because of this guy.
Branthwaite, Onana, Garner, Patterson and any other young players with potential can look forward to having their growth stunted and never realising their full potential.

That’s quite a dismaying vision of his football “philosophy”. He has no idea why retaining possession is favourable.
Branthwaite, Onana, Garner, Patterson and any other young players with potential can look forward to having their growth stunted and never realising their full potential.

Hearing rumours that Onana’s had a massive falling out with him and wants out. Wouldn’t blame Patterson if he followed suit.

I went yesterday and whatever he did would have been a risk. Patterson at rb or rm can say yeah we need fresh legs but has shown games is a risk with him positionally. Danjuma does not put in a shift defensively aswell, just dont think he trusts alot of this squad. I 100% agree that we must start using the bench 5 subs has shown it can change a game. I dont think dyche cost us the win at all yes i would have liked a sub but also does not mean it would have made us see the game 1-0 up.

Young was getting rinsed, he should have come off and we would have won

Yet three of the four have kicked on here under him mate................

All bar Patterson.
Really? So after being played out at wide right Garner has “kicked on” by playing him in his proper position?
Has Branthwaite “Kicked on” after eventually getting played after Keane was dropped?
These are good players along with Onana, Patterson that will not develop to their full potential unless they are allowed to play a more possession based game.
Branthwaite is naturally a very good defender, he also looks like a very good “football” player. Under Dyche, he’ll only ever be a very good defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back