2024/25 Sean Dyche

Ok, So why not try out the kid at FB?

He will make mistakes but improve game by game.

What is he losing by putting him in? Experience? Its means feck all absolutely nothing, the biggest mistakes on saturday were made by players who almost a 1000 games betweeen them Keane Gana Young, our MOM was a Player who has very very little PL experience.

Experience is nothing ability is everything.
Dixon wouldn’t have been any worse than Young, probably better in fact

It’s one game. It doesn’t mean he’s going to pick that same 11 all season does it?

Need I say also that the same team (minus Branthwaite Coleman and Garner) had won five in a row at home without conceding a goal to finish last season.

hi lads based on not kicking a competitive ball for Everton im playing every single one of my new signings ahead of you, thanks for the five wins but you’re out’. I can’t think of any manager that does that.

A lot of those players didn’t take their opportunity though so it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see new signings come in to the line up moving forward.
The bold section for me is nonsensical, if the Manager, Coaches and Thelwell targeted those players as being improvements on the existing squad, then without doubt they would be in the team, surely that's the purpose and many managers have the faith to put new signings in at the off, otherwise, what is the point?

Ok, So why not try out the kid at FB?

He will make mistakes but improve game by game.

What is he losing by putting him in? Experience? Its means feck all absolutely nothing, the biggest mistakes on saturday were made by players who almost a 1000 games betweeen them Keane Gana Young, our MOM was a Player who has very very little PL experience.

Experience is nothing ability is everything.
This.

Or why bother making signings!

Quick poll: last Everton manager you didn’t want to see leave the club?

ancelotti_ima_250516.jpg

The bold section for me is nonsensical, if the Manager, Coaches and Thelwell targeted those players as being improvements on the existing squad, then without doubt they would be in the team, surely that's the purpose and many managers have the faith to put new signings in at the off, otherwise, what is the point?

They might be in the team for 37 of 38 games, would that not be enough? Perhaps shockingly the coaching team might want to phase them into a squad culture and team stricture that had provided some semblance of stability last season rather than rip it up completely and have 5 debutants in the team in the first game? Who knows.

Dyche has shown with Branthwaite Garner Onana Mykolenko that he’ll bring players into the team on form. It might not be exactly when the fans demand it but it will happen.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.