2024/25 Sean Dyche

I think we’re stuck with him until new owners come in and realise he’s not the long term answer.

Dyche has some huge blind spots. The obsession with Keane, Ashley Cole and doucoure.

The lack of a right back or any form of a decent goal scorer is so obvious yet him and the Conk seem to either not think it’s an issue or haven’t got round to sorting it.

Said on commentary against Brighton we scored 15 less goals than the next lowest team last season.

Stevie wonder can see the need for a goal scorer. Surely the guy at Blackburn who went for 10m and scored 27 was worth looking at?
You would think that they would realise that long before they even greenlight the deal.

For me, last weekend has cemented it. They'll no doubt (crosses fingers) put in a much better show this week away from home, but he's not the guy we need to take us into the new era. The blind spots as you call them show no signs of ever being remedied.

But the goals for this season remain unchanged: #1 get to the new stadium still in the league and #2 improve on last season's tally.

Before Saturday Everton had won their last 5 home games without conceding a goal.

You can understand why he would stick with as close to that team as possible.

It didn’t work out and part of the problem is because it’s so boring to watch, if you don’t win then you don’t generate any enjoyment whatsoever. Add to that the reality check that yes we are still going to be rubbish this season.

The arrogance of the man to laugh at Paddy Boyland for suggesting that there may be someone in the youth set up to cover right back, tells me everything i need to know about the man. His arrogance knows no bounds, he will never admit he is wrong even after getting thumped 3 nil and only giving one new signing a runout.
Spurs brought on 2 18 year olds last night to try and change the game last night, Dyche thinks a 19 year old England U20 international isn't ready...This club will never move forward with him in charge. Yes, we may avoid relegation but is that really the sum of our ambitions? Watch old players play hoofball, while exiting players sit and watch on?

So you're just guessing then that we have decent full-backs and wingers in the academy
I’d take that guess over knowing deep in my core that young, Keane and holgate are no good at their jobs, and that we might have someone who could give McNeil and Harrison something to think about.

BUT ITS 1 GAME

Say the people who ignore that hes now been in the job for 18months.

And spent 110m on players, just to have the same 1s start weekly.

:coffee:

I remember a few weeks ago “pre season means nothing you bedwetters it’s all about fitness” when people were concerned that we would be underprepared for the start of the season AGAIN.

I remember a few weeks ago “pre season means nothing you bedwetters it’s all about fitness” when people were concerned that we would be underprepared for the start of the season AGAIN.
And we will have the same discussion next summer

And then not win in August

Our preseasons with Dyche clearly have an impact and clearly haven't worked.

What's the point of even playing our first 2 or 3 friendlies if we wont take them seriously.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back