2024/25 Sean Dyche

Branthwaite and Keane’s own disastrous form every time he set foot on the pitch sort of made it impossible for Dyche to justify picking him.

So he does pick the better player then by your own admission. If Branthwaite was fit in Saturday he wouldn’t have picked Keane then either. It was annoying he played ahead of O’Brien granted, but the stats show he was Dyche’s least trusted defender last season so at best this is an issue limited to a handful of games and not the selection principle you’re making it out to be.

He’s in the last year of his contract and will be an irrelevance from that point onwards. As long as no absolute moron gives him an extension then the nightmare is over.

So he does pick the better player then by your own admission. If Branthwaite was fit in Saturday he wouldn’t have picked Keane then either. It was annoying he played ahead of O’Brien granted, but the stats show he was Dyche’s least trusted defender last season so at best this is an issue limited to a handful of games and not the selection principle you’re making it out to be.

He’s in the last year of his contract and will be an irrelevance from that point onwards. As long as no absolute moron gives him an extension then the nightmare is over.

No point getting stressed mate, he will do what he's done the last two seasons, have us fighting and achieving an outcome on limited resources.

All you have to do is wait and be patient.

10th - 14th is my expectation.

This thread will just react, week to week.

Player who missed pre season due to groin injury, which required planned surgery first week of Sept/first break was being fitness managed In August.

Yeah, real 4d chess...

The reality is people with tin foil hats/any excuse to beat Dyche/didn't realise he had groin surgery.
That unfit that he played the second half against Stoke and Sporting Lisbon the week before the season starts

Then not fit for the first 3 games

Then fit for the fourth

Yeah ok

That unfit that he played the second half against Stoke and Sporting Lisbon the week before the season starts

Then not fit for the first 3 games

Then fit for the fourth

Yeah ok
Mate, come on. Just accept that he wasn't fit enough to start a Premier League season. All of the evidence is literally there..

Can't believe people are willing to die on this hill over Dyche when there's other stuff that you can slag him off for :lol:

I'm not arguing against using youth players btw, I just know a lot of people shout to use them despite never actually watching them, which has always confused me, as I wonder where their confidence comes from in them.
Normally I’d agree. We’ve been down this road before with Jonjoe Kenny, we were all screaming at Koeman for not starting him over Cuco Martina who was unbelievably bad, only for Kenny to somehow be worse.

However Ashley Young is a different case altogether. He’s without doubt the worst player I’ve ever seen in an Everton shirt and he gives away goals, pens/dangerous free kicks and is a walking red card.

There is absolutely no way Dixon can be worse than him, no way.

Dyche scandal update:

Dyche sleeps nude in an oxygen tent which he believes gives him managerial powers.

1724148912505.webp

Normally I’d agree. We’ve been down this road before with Jonjoe Kenny, we were all screaming at Koeman for not starting him over Cuco Martina who was unbelievably bad, only for Kenny to somehow be worse.

However Ashley Young is a different case altogether. He’s without doubt the worst player I’ve ever seen in an Everton shirt and he gives away goals, pens/dangerous free kicks and is a walking red card.

There is absolutely no way Dixon can be worse than him, no way.

Kenny wasn’t actually worse than Martina, though he was terrible. Kenny should still have started ahead of him, Martina is to this day the worst player I’ve ever seen play for us.

Mate, come on. Just accept that he wasn't fit enough to start a Premier League season. All of the evidence is literally there..

Can't believe people are willing to die on this hill over Dyche when there's other stuff that you can slag him off for :lol:

It's really funny.

It's like sheer desperation to not give him an inch.

Dyche scandal update:

Dyche sleeps nude in an oxygen tent which he believes gives him managerial powers.

View attachment 269756

Hahahaha

Kenny wasn’t actually worse than Martina, though he was terrible. Kenny should still have started ahead of him, Martina is to this day the worst player I’ve ever seen play for us.
It was a coin toss either way. Martina was some little teachers pet for that Dutch fraud but I don’t think Jonjoe Kenny would have been given a professional contract by any club probably in the top two divisions of England. I couldn’t believe how bad he was once he came into the team as he part of some successful Everton and England youth teams.

Ashley Young is worse than them both though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back