2024/25 Sean Dyche

The question about wether dyche would change with other options pops up with Gray as an example and that leicester game. Leicester were leaving huge gaps at the back in the last 10 minutes to exploit. He's no Ryan Giggs but one thing gray was ok at was space in front of him with his pace. I think thats what some of the issues are with him. He's very stuck in his ways regardless of what or who's available he sticks to it. Thats also the game btw Michael Keane was a nightmare 🤣
Totally agree with this o remember shouting at the TV to get gray on in that game as it was there to be won, Dyche wasn't interested

Glasner is a very very good manager mate, but palace atm are hanging him out to dry. Selling off everyone without replacing them.
He's a manager that most of the people saying how amazing he is had never heard of before he took over at Palace lets have it right. Its not about whether he's a good manager or not its about whether he's this unbelievable figure who could take over here and completely change everything for the better I doubt he could. I mean you're saying he's been hung out to dry there because they've sold one player imagine him here with all the crap going on if thats the case!

Glasner seems to be the new name that people keep using all the time but its a very small sample size on how it will go for him they had an amazing end to last season but theres no guarantee they will actually end up any better off under him in the long term just like De Zerbi was a genius this time last year and then ended up being seen as a bit of a joke.
Ha ha, maybe there’s a palace forum
With fans saying what do you expect from Hodgson the players are crap , he’s doing a good job keeping us in the prem, give him a new deal. Interesting that Textor wanted Glasner for Lyon, obviously that didn’t happen but he obviously had a say in him getting the palace job.

As for De zerbi, he got Brighton 9th and 6th even though the board sold half his team and majority of his best players.
The Brighton job will always be a job to move on to bigger things. Obviously last season things went sour, which was hardly surprising and it was no secret he was leaving. Not sure he’s seen as joke as he’s just got one of the biggest jobs in France at a much bigger club than Brighton.

He's a manager that most of the people saying how amazing he is had never heard of before he took over at Palace lets have it right. Its not about whether he's a good manager or not its about whether he's this unbelievable figure who could take over here and completely change everything for the better I doubt he could. I mean you're saying he's been hung out to dry there because they've sold one player imagine him here with all the crap going on if thats the case!

Sold Joachim as well mate, likely will sell gruehl too.

If you watch the European comps then people should have heard of Glasner he won the EL after all with Frankfurt and were in spurs group in the cl the next season.

What he is though is a modern progressive manager though mate, and we won't get one of those until the ownership changes.

Can he change us then why not, if he's done it at other clubs, palace for starters

With fans saying what do you expect from Hodgson the players are crap , he’s doing a good job keeping us in the prem, give him a new deal. Interesting that Textor wanted Glasner for Lyon, obviously that didn’t happen but he obviously had a say in him getting the palace job.

As for De zerbi, he got Brighton 9th and 6th even though the board sold half his team and majority of his best players.
The Brighton job will always be a job to move on to bigger things. Obviously last season things went sour, which was hardly surprising and it was no secret he was leaving. Not sure he’s seen as joke as he’s just got one of the biggest jobs in France at a much bigger club than Brighton.
I don't think Marseille is seen as a step up from Brighton these days the premier league is where its at Brighton are signing who they're signing and Marseille are trying to sign Neal Maupay on loan if you think he's gone up in the world I think you're mad. I'm not saying Glasner will do badly I'm just saying its very early days they had a great run of 7 or 8 games thats it for now if he can repeat it this year and get them much higher in the table then good for him but its too early to know if he will thats alls i'm saying.

You think dyche is distraught that a player like Rony Hibbert isn't available to him right now seems exactly what duche's ideal of a fullback would be

Don't give him any ideas, it's obvious that age isn't an issue in our recruitment of right backs.

Sold Joachim as well mate, likely will sell gruehl too.

If you watch the European comps then people should have heard of Glasner he won the EL after all with Frankfurt and were in spurs group in the cl the next season.

What he is though is a modern progressive manager though mate, and we won't get one of those until the ownership changes.

Can he change us then why not, if he's done it at other clubs, palace for starters
I had heard of glasner i'm saying most of the people talking about him now wouldn't have been saying to get him in 18 months ago he's just the new flavour of the month. They haven't sold Andersen or Guehi yet so saying he's been hung out to dry because they haven't replaced players who haven't even gone seems like getting some excuses in early just in case it goes wrong to me unless we want to count Branthwaite and Dom as having been sold and not replaced aswell.

Supposedly pushed them into spending in January on Wharton as well to finally replace clyne - Textor. Also pivotal in the 20m academy development.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back