2024/25 Sean Dyche

I wanted to give him a chance as he deserved after last season.

But his preparation for this season, his “one size fits all” for every game, his consistency in picking the same XI week in week out regardless of results, plus the dire football and attitude in the media makes me want him gone immediately.
Pretty much my thoughts mate.

Woefully inept manager, all he has is the basics.

Will be tactically outmatched most games this season, he has no plan b, it's everyone else's fault but his, and his permanently the victim in his own story.

He has shown nothing to me in his career that he is able to evolve.

He lasted so long at Burnley because they are a small club with low standards, but he is a dinosaur.

Hopefully gone sooner rather than later as the longer we persist with him the longer our standards get lowered with him.

He has done a ok job at Everton and he steadied the ship when we needed it, but he is no longer term manager.

The wheels could fall off even sooner than expected with him.

As for "who sacks him?!"

The club does.

I’ll keep saying it as it’s true until I see something that suggests something different but Dyche is completely safe whatever happens due to the ownership and financial circumstances at the club.

Moshiri isn’t spending more money on managers.
No half decent manager would come here when he could be out the door again when the new owners come in.

Therefore, he’s safe.

The writing is on the wall. He had an easy out if he had started the new players and gave them experience. Opted not to and failed anyways. The new owners will clear house whoever they are. I find it hard to believe he survives the cull.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back