2024/25 Sean Dyche

See, on the one hand you can say two games is too early to sack him, and in general it should be.

On the other you could say that any club in the league would have sacked him going months without winning last season, so he's already in some respects on borrowed time.

I don't know which way I fall yet but sometimes it is better to nip things in the bud. There would be a lot of raised eyebrows after he got us out of trouble last year, but maybe it would take a different manager to avoid being in trouble in the first place.

I’m disappointed. There was so much “premier league experience” to be gained for some of these lads and he started a player that wants out and players that absolutely aren’t part of the future. He had every excuse in the book due to injuries, but he opts for the likes of Michael Keane over Obrien. Good on him for trying Dixon but I feel like that one was only made out of necessity. The first two games were mostly wasted. It’s this piss poor planning I can’t stand. Dyche and Kev

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back