2024/25 Sean Dyche

I'd like to hear your ferking thoughts?

?

I've embarrassed you enough for one day mate.

People in May were arguing his case for manager of the season.

Same people want him sacked after 1 game this season. :lol:

No that's not true. He should have been dismissed last season after that run but there's a lack of leadership and accountability at the club so of course Dyche carries on. Anyone lauding him however need their heads testing.

Hmm.

You in June;

Whilst I would have taken Moyes over Dyche a few months ago, these things are fluid and Dyche deserves his second year.

Meanwhile I hope new Everton are more ruthless as a business than sentimental Kenwright was. Seems like the club are starting to grow up even before new owners come in.

You after 1 league game.

Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out
Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out Dyche out

painful to watch and the frightening part is deep inside everyone of us know this might be start of a 12 game winless run that is all too familiar under Dyche.

He needs to go but we cannot afford to sack him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back