2024/25 Sean Dyche

I'm not a Dyche fan at all (hate his football, hate him being a Tory) but this was pretty much our strongest 11 available (apart from Keane). We just don't have any quality or depth. It's where we are. The clubs in a mental state, what half decent ambitious manager would want to take it on?

I haven't heard one supporter say we should be looking at Europe this year. Last season at GP or not.

He's clearly trying to antagonize the fan base.

OUT

Why wouldn’t he try to get fired at this point? He will still get paid out money. He’ll get hired again in a year. Why put up with Mosh and the media. He might as well just pee his pants off the whole enterprise. Moyes IN!

I'm not a Dyche fan at all (hate his football, hate him being a Tory) but this was pretty much our strongest 11 available (apart from Keane). We just don't have any quality or depth. It's where we are. The clubs in a mental state, what half decent ambitious manager would want to take it on?
Pretty much spot on. We were one player off our strongest XI. People can talk about having three right backs out, but let's be honest none of them are better than Dixon. This side is getting relegated if at least two players aren't brought in before the window slams shut. No goals, shipping goals for fun.

The fume across social media is palpable. Safe to say people are not happy with 2 shots on target , no goals and 7 conceded and rightly so.

He looks under pressure and he's turning on the fans. Need to cut ties.

Continues to waste the credit he earned last season with his team selections and post match comments.

O’Brien not getting minutes, and the treatment of the other new signings is a joke.

Huge week for him coming up - 2 wins needed and better performances or he’s really in trouble.

I don't like the guy. I never have. But I don't see a better option available to us. I just don't. Sacking him would be like cutting off our nose to spite our face. Who do we get in? Please for once try to be realistic? Moyes is probably the only option and 99% of you would turn on him after five games or less.

I don't like the guy. I never have. But I don't see a better option available to us. I just don't. Sacking him would be like cutting off our nose to spite our face. Who do we get in? Please for once try to be realistic? Moyes is probably the only option and 99% of you would turn on him after five games or less.

It’s not our job to know who the other managers are though, it is Thelwells. Most of us didn’t know who Glasner was until Palace signed him, same with the new fella at Brighton.

Thelwell should have a list of managers who better fit with the players he is bringing in. Hopefully a young, progressive manager with some positivity

There is only so long the fans at a club of our size, even given the rut we are in, will accept such poor football and negativity

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back