2024/25 Sean Dyche

I understand his point about us having "no money" to buy players, but can't we get more loans in? Or is it we can't afford the wages (I guess so of course)? But aren't there any strikers who we could get on loan, like someone from Chelsea?

The whole ‘I lost Onana’ cry was complete BS. He dropped him ffs! Then he proceeds to blame the club and uses it as an excuse that he ‘loses players’. Absolutely pathetic
grasping at straws
He knows if we had a functioning structure at the club he'd be on the chopping block
Probably he's worried about the new ownership's potential culling and is trying to deflect

Also moans about having no money to sign players so cannot strengthen squad.
Not defending him personally but this is the one thing he's saying which at the moment would appear to be correct.
We would get absolutely hammered for any overspend and the Onana sale is probably to balance the books.
But since I don't know the exact depths of our debts in regards to ffp I do stand to be corrected.

Long diagonal ball into the centre forward playing with his back to goal who hopefully will hold onto it. It’s all he has got up his sleeve.
A red muppet who no other club in the league would go near.
No wonder DCL wants out. Presumably he'd love more opportunities to slide onto low crosses from time to time instead of constantly flicking balls onto no runners

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back