2024/25 Sean Dyche

Hahahaha lad, you horrible scruffs would’ve still gone down even if we’d been punished for “cheating” in that season. You cheated and still went down as it turns out, and you’ll be getting your own punishment coming down the pipeline soon. As if living in that absolute bin of a city isn’t punishment enough. :bye:
hate to see what your like when you tell people how you really feel ruthless hahaha

You should have already been relegated in the two years before where you finiancially cheated. You lost 8 points in the weakest premier league in a decade last season. You could have lost 15 and stayed up. Cry me a river you cheating [Poor language removed].

I actually grew up in the 80s quite liking your team, had a friend who was an Evertonian, always saw you as different. But no, you've cheated relegation and I hope you go down this time.
Imagine spending your bank holiday on another team’s forum getting this irate.

Get a life you absolute twiglet.

I can smell the Leeds United from here.
Funny that, we didn't cheat. So it makes it easy to see hey? You can all deny the reality, but the reality is what I said. It's a fact and I can't wait for you to finally go down. Sad really, as I had said, always saw us as similar old skool clubs. However we took our finanical punishment and you lot still haven't truly had yours.

You should have already been relegated in the two years before where you finiancially cheated. You lost 8 points in the weakest premier league in a decade last season. You could have lost 15 and stayed up. Cry me a river you cheating [Poor language removed].

I actually grew up in the 80s quite liking your team, had a friend who was an Evertonian, always saw you as different. But no, you've cheated relegation and I hope you go down this time.
If you can’t see that the only cheating is from a league rigged to allow certain “big clubs” to do whatever they like then I don’t really know what to tell you. Fans of the clubs outside this “elite” should show a bit of unity to you know, maybe try to make football a decent sport again?

Oh you’re a Leeds fan, that explains it. Carry on.

Hahahaha lad, you horrible scruffs would’ve still gone down even if we’d been punished for “cheating” in that season. You cheated and still went down as it turns out, and you’ll be getting your own punishment coming down the pipeline soon. As if living in that absolute bin of a city isn’t punishment enough. :bye:
Tell me, exactly. How did we cheat? Also, who says I live in Liverpool?

Funny that, we didn't cheat. So it makes it easy to see hey? You can all deny the reality, but the reality is what I said. It's a fact and I can't wait for you to finally go down. Sad really, as I had said, always saw us as similar old skool clubs. However we took our finanical punishment and you lot still haven't truly had yours.

we won’t go down mate.

leeds leeds leeds leeds leeds

Welcome to the forum! Why not introduce yourself in the New Signings section? Good luck and Happy Posting! :cheers:

If you can’t see that the only cheating is from a league rigged to allow certain “big clubs” to do whatever they like then I don’t really know what to tell you.

Oh you’re a Leeds fan, that explains it. Carry on.
You don't think we and and you are comparable in virtually every way except the stadium you've built you can't afford and cheated to build? Ok bruv.

The reality is over the past two decades, you've spent as long in league one as you have the top division.

how have we cheated relegation?

show me proof

Another question.

Should your opinion change based on 2 games Vs Brighton and Spurs?

I reckon it can.

Nothing has changed and everything looks stale.

Playing the new lads and losing, at least it's freshening things up but we all know next week Young comes back in and Beto will replace DCL.

Another question.

Should your opinion change based on 2 games Vs Brighton and Spurs?
It depends where about on the scale you were at the start of the season in terms of your support for Dyche.

Some were supporters of him,
Some were indifferent,
Some don't want him,
Some can't stand him.

It doesn't take much to slide down the scale, just a few losses can do it and stupid comments in his press conferences.

EDIT: I've personally gotten to the point that I can't stand watching us, it's so clueless and I believe there MUST be another style of play or somebody that can make this a little more enjoyable to watch.

It's currently very, very bland and uninspiring.

You don't think we and and you are comparable in virtually every way except the stadium you've built you can't afford and cheated to build? Ok bruv.
If you read my edited post then you’ll see that yeah, I do. Both teams are a casualty of an absolutely rigged sport which has effectively ended any illusion of competition.

Like I said, fans of clubs outside the elite should be unified to change football, because it’s not a sport anymore it’s a sham

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back