2024/25 Sean Dyche

Has it passed you by that we have s

And what does that prove? How many points were we deducted you simpleton? Unless it's passed you by we have sold the most in europe. You should have had your points deduictions in the seasons you cheated. Mug.

dirty leeds

dirty leeds

dirty leeds

dirty liverpool

dirty liverpool

dirty liverpool

I thought we were excellent up to Xmas last year.
Did you actually genuinely enjoy the performances or was it a case of respecting the organisation, commitment, work rate and desire?

I'm scratching my head outside of Brighton away as a performance of quality with passing moves/patterns and ability to execute on the break. Perhaps Burnley away was decent for most of the game.

Yeah the one you can't afford. You know. The one that's saddled with you even more debt than your obvious previous financal impropriety alluded to. It's why your takeover is an utter mare. You are riddled with loans and debt.

Did you actually genuinely enjoy the performances or was it a case of respecting the organisation, commitment, work rate and desire?

I'm scratching my head outside of Brighton away as a performance of quality with passing moves/patterns and ability to execute on the break. Perhaps Burnley away was decent for most of the game.

You'll laugh but at home we were brilliant I thought beginning of last season.

I also thought away at Brentford, Forest and Spurs we were superb.

Palace away too.

As another poster mentioned, there's just no enjoyment watching Everton under Dyche this season. Why buy players and not play them when they joined a bang average side? It's not like new players joining Man City. It's hilarious how he completely went back on his own comments by actually throwing in Dixon against Tottenham...and he played well! Talk about egg on his face! Embarrassing for the clown. Perhaps he should start slapping a few other players to boost team morale.

Has it passed you by that we have s

And what does that prove? How many points were we deducted you simpleton? Unless it's passed you by we have sold the most in europe. You should have had your points deduictions in the seasons you cheated. Mug.

You weren’t deducted any because you were so crap you went down anyway and nobody cared you tramp.

You'll laugh but at home we were brilliant I thought beginning of last season.

I also thought away at Brentford, Forest and Spurs we were superb.

Palace away too.
We were very good at Brentford as well I agree. Decent at Forest. I went to Palace away - very tricky game and it could have gone either way but I liked the approach. Spurs second half yes. Mainly away performances which is interesting.

Yeah the one you can't afford. You know. The one that's saddled with you even more debt than your obvious previous financal impropriety alluded to. It's why your takeover is an utter mare. You are riddled with loans and debt.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ye bad Yorkshire scruff

1724618108067.webp

How do these rank on the believable scale?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back