2024/25 Sean Dyche

What do they do in training? Do we even practise how to score a goal? We play the most limited football in the league, we are long ball yet have no runners off the target man and can't get crosses in. If you are going to go long and direct make it nasty we don't. At least Burnley were horrible to play sometimes, we are easy to beat with some pace and threat. We play a slow left winger and right winger who is left footed and can't get crosses in to our target man. I am just baffled what he's trying to do. We are a prehistoric Skoda in a league of ferraris

Last edited:
In the past 30 years I'd take one league title over one FA cup. Not to mention our explots in europe? Younger posters might remember a time when everton qualified, some will remember will going out in the qualifiers. If you are proper old skool you'll remember winning one. "No mark club" indeed. Neither of us is going to win the league again. Ever. And that is very sad. At least I saw it last.
Who released the gimp? Own up

What do they do in training? Do we even practise how to score a goal? We play the most limited football in the league, we are long ball yet have no runners off the target man and can't get crosses in. We play a slow left winger and right winger who is left footed and can't get crosses in. I am just baffled what he's trying to do. We are a prehistoric Skoda in a league of ferraris
I think they mostly run around jumping up and down. Footballs are for fairies that don't understand the mighty dyche

Literally my only hope is we can stay up again which won't be easy, get the take over sorted and get a new manager in and a clean sweep of the club from top to bottom. Probably only way we can move forward.
Has this not been the mantra for at least the past 3 to 4 seasons. Normal service has resumed this season. 2 games in and its a must win v Bournemouth. Dear lord my blood pressure is back on high again. The summer seems so long ago. It's simple really, buy crap players gets crap footy and crap results. Hi Mr Thelwell, perhaps I should DM him some knowledge about pace and why it might be useful for football players. Was going to comment on the manager but can't be bothered.

What do they do in training? Do we even practise how to score a goal? We play the most limited football in the league, we are long ball yet have no runners off the target man and can't get crosses in. If you are going to go long and direct make it nasty we don't. At least Burnley were horrible to play sometimes, we are easy to beat with some pace and threat. We play a slow left winger and right winger who is left footed and can't get crosses in to our target man. I am just baffled what he's trying to do. We are a prehistoric Skoda in a league of ferraris

“a prehistoric Skoda in a league of Ferraris”….. brilliant 👍

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back