2024/25 Sean Dyche

Must be horrible being Dyche.

Keeps an awful group of players up, twice, with no money.

A slow start against two top-half sides and the underbelly of 'we just don't like Dyche' is out like a rash on here.

It's a miracle we're in the Prem, he's probably as fed up as anyone else we shed Onana for Tim Iron-bum, whilst Garner, Branthwaite and the likes of Patterson out (AGAIN in Nathan's case). Bambi's fit though for the time being. No one interested n Maupay, whom Dyche didn't buy either.

Yet we seldom zone in on the absolutely loathesome culture that's presided within so much of this squad pre-Dyche, and which would've seen us down under Benitez and Lampard. Last season Dyche was like 2 points of Ancelotti's total I think without the deduction. With this squad? Insane. Don't turn on the guy! Or do and see where that lands us...

We need Sean to be at 100% getting this AWFUL collection of footballers to scrape past 3 of Ipswich, Saints, Leicester, Palace and maybe Wolves with some luck. Though think O'Neill has more credit in the bank than Dyche does with us, despite having only performed a miracle once.

If I would zone in on anything at our club it's why do we look man-for-man weaker, slower and leggier than the opposition. Why are our key talents crocked at the start of the season? Who are our medical team and why are they unaccountable?

Sean's done a great job with what he's got which is very little.

Here's to miracle no.3 - thanks Sean.

P.S. And a win vs Bournemouth and we're at a 1pt a game, which easily sees us up. AGAIN.
Stopped reading at Tim Iron - bum .
Since you are incapable of taking the time to check the spelling of one of our own players( and a player who has actually performed well amidst the horse manure he has been pitched in with) I doubt your cognitive skills are capable of providing any worthwhile insights into our current travails.

Regardless of whether you feel he achieved a miracle or not for the last two seasons, and the recent collapse of TGF deal aside, I think people just want to see some progression of playing style. Only two games in, but when he is selecting the players he’s selecting he’s always going to be on a hiding to nothing with those performance. It also doesn’t help when what, 2 or 3 shots on target in two games and a minus GD of 7? I think just off pre season and those games, people are questioning whether he’s capable of moving forward. He showed on 10 years at Burnley albeit with a smaller budget, he did not really progress their style. (And please no one mention the goal they scored at our place, it was a one off!)
I think it's fair to say he is not capable of turning us into Guardiola-era Barcelona. At best, with a stable environment, he might be able to take us into the top eight. But would he really have us play "attractive" football? I don't think so.

His job requirement right now, though, is 17th - and style is irrelevant. When the job requirement changes, our manager will change. One way or the other.

I think it's fair to say he is not capable of turning us into Guardiola-era Barcelona. At best, with a stable environment, he might be able to take us into the top eight. But would he really have us play "attractive" football? I don't think so.

His job requirement right now, though, is 17th - and style is irrelevant. When the job requirement changes, our manager will change. One way or the other.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right but so far, there's been no progression.
In fact, he's shown the same tedious form thats blighted other seasons.

2023 - Insists on keane instead of Mina
2023/24 - Starts keane ahaead of Branthwaite
2024/25 - Starts Keane ahead of O'Brian.

The team had poor results at the start of last season but they could well have been deemed unlucky. There was a fight there.
That seems to have evaporated. Pre season was miserable, the only team we beat sacked their boss after the first game.
We might scrape 17th playing terrible football, or we could change our manager and finish 12th playing somewhat entertaining football.
Christ, we fired Sam for dire footie when we finished 8th. (that was the correct thing to do)

I’ve defended him when he has deserved it, but there comes a point when people need to quit making excuses for him as some have for all of our managers that weren’t good enough.

He got a freebie last year with the points deduction. We looked to be headed in a positive direction and then that hit and everyone obviously was deflated after that was lingering over our heads for months. The league was holding us hostage.

This year we absolutely have to know where the goals are coming from, and he has given us no answers. He hasn’t even looked for them. It’s safe to say he isn’t working with Thelwell and he is making excuses despite not even trying to integrate the guys we brought in. Dom should not have seen a minute this season. He wants out. It has shown in his play.

I’ve defended him when he has deserved it, but there comes a point when people need to quit making excuses for him as some have for all of our managers that weren’t good enough.

He got a freebie last year with the points deduction. We looked to be headed in a positive direction and then that hit and everyone obviously was deflated after that was lingering over our heads for months. The league was holding us hostage.

This year we absolutely have to know where the goals are coming from, and he has given us no answers. He hasn’t even looked for them. It’s safe to say he isn’t working with Thelwell and he is making excuses despite not even trying to integrate the guys we brought in. Dom should not have seen a minute this season. He wants out. It has shown in his play.
Going by the first 2 games they are coming from the opposition and plenty of them. :lol:

Stopped reading at Tim Iron - bum .
Since you are incapable of taking the time to check the spelling of one of our own players( and a player who has actually performed well amidst the horse manure he has been pitched in with) I doubt your cognitive skills are capable of providing any worthwhile insights into our current travails.
As soon as I seen the mention of Tim for Onana being wrong I stopped too. Onana offered us nothing at all.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back