2024/25 Sean Dyche

Course it won't, rage your way to getting Rooney in as gaffer while we have no money.

We played well, the game was set up well by the manager. Individual errors cost us. You can look long term at not wanting this manager but spouting nonsense about a 5 min spell being the managers fault is just daft.
There's no rage buddy, I'm just showing disappointed rhetoric after we once again ship 3 goals.

Yes, indeed we did play some superb stuff but the one thing that truly matters is the result, that's 3 on the spin in the Prem now, with 10 conceded.

How you can defend that actual statistic is beyond me!

Rooney!! Who even mentioned him? Making stuff up to suit your agenda there.

I just want a successful team, with a manager who can see out a game, using subs, tactics, decision making correctly, he does none of this.

So two goals came from Myko side - what left full are we bringing on.
It's not about which specific player...

As many have said, changing to three at the back was an option.

Bringing Garner on was an option.

Any of those subs tighten things up, we win a second ball, their move doesn't develop.

Small details.

listen we can all argue mate and i’m calling him for these subs

but il swear till i’m blue in the face the PLAYERS are the ones who had the game
Clearly the players had no clue how to defend a two goal lead with just minutes left. The manager is supposed to be the one seeing the big picture, subs were needed to shut the door and park the bus. He could not see that. Clueless management of a clueless team.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back