2024/25 Sean Dyche

I think the manager and players have to take responsibility. This is on them all, not just one man.
The subs were wrong but the players on the pitch need to take some responsibility as well.
Managers game management was awful.
You need to keep the ball to see the game out he puts Doucoure and Beto on?
I want him gone to be honest,
Thought he would keep us tight at the back and the price would be boring Football , but shipping 10 for 3 in reply.
Honestly other than there isn't anyone to sack him there isn't any reason to keep him.

Keep trying to tell people that Michael Keane’s presence destroys the entire defensive unit but they won’t have it. Unless he directly costs us a goal then he’s been “fine” apparently. We don’t even go to 2-1 today if Branthwaite is on the pitch.
Dunno what the answer is mate but after such a comfortable display that was so hard to take. Terrible defending all round. Next gutted pal

I don't think I've ever seen a manager refuse to make substitutions less than Dyche. Players were just dead on their feet and he did nothing except change everything about the setup. He absolutely has to go, this is entirely inexcusable.
And when he does make them they’ve been planned before the game regardless of what’s happened in the game. We were dominating that game and he’s made 2 terrible substitutions that have cost us the game.

We know we have a board who usually doesn’t make the most adventurous changes, but even with the makeshift board we have in place and an absolutely obvious ‘safe pair of hands’ in Moyes immmediately available the question has to be at what point do you twist. We are normally in this position during the first international break of the season anyway, so do we go now or wait for another defeat next week?

I know there’s a divergence of opinion about the collapse today e.g. manager or players, but for me, I’ve seen enough with Dyche whether it be style of football (wasn’t bad today to be fair), team selection (could have been better but wasn’t too bad today) and in game management (as awful as ever). He needs to go.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back