2024/25 Sean Dyche

Well I have been completely supportive of him so far and had faith.
Was really pleased with our football untill the 86th minute

But that is unacceptable from his team.

As someone mentioned before, I thought the cost of his style of football would be tight at the back and a team that's difficult to score against.
But if you can't hold an 2 nil lead to Bournemouth at home then I don't see where we go from here.
10 goals conceded in 3 matches

That’s cause people don’t like him though and if he misses want him dragged over hot coals.

But he holds up the ball well meaning he provides an outlet. Swapping him for Beto at 2:1 when we needed to see out the game was a dreadful decision. But the N’diaye for doucoure sub was even worse.

It was just unnecessary and no one was calling for it other than Dyche. Don’t know how you can’t see that.

I think that’s an assumption in why lads wanted him taken off, but it’s true none the less whatever the motive.

Why? Would DCL or Ndaye stoped the goals and mistakes that led to them - no.

Yeah but it's how you change it. Coleman just doesn't have 90 in him, Gana much the same. They brought on 5 new players, you're conceding an advantage in terms of physical and mental fatigue.

He didn't make the changes we needed because he thought the game was over.
Completely this….far too reactionary and with the wrong number of type of subs. Yes some of it is on the players for switching off, but everyone could see that had out a shift in. He must think his Gaffer days make them fatigue proof.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back