2024/25 Sean Dyche

Why is it bizarre that people want him sacked? Clearly our players all hate him apart from Youngy and Keano, he is tactically inept, completely arrogant and delusional, loves the smell of his own farts, slanders the fans, incapable of reacting to what is going on on the pitch. He is a clueless manager and thoroughly unlikeable bloke to go along with it.

Meant more people who were saying it for most of last season. The form between October-December was generally really good and beat some decent teams home and away in that period. Then a poor run (albeit playing pretty much all of the top half in a row) before a very strong end to the season.

Of course he keeps losing now and he will get sacked, I think Leicester away will be a tipping point game especially with Moyes available.

Everything about this fella knocks me sick. Can’t stand to see his face in Everton gear.

His absolute negativity just bleeds into the players. Soon as he took ndiaye off we just surrendered the ball and the negativity seeps in to them all.

Soon as 1 went in you knew something was coming. Absolute panic stations. The fact this fella is going to have this job all year because no one will sack him, likely will be the end of this club. If he’s here the end of this season we’re down. The players won’t come back after that one today.

Can’t see where we win a game next.

I've tolerated him as I think we were rudderless and desperate. But honestly after today, is that on him or the 100 mistakes we made? Will another manager cut out individual errors?
It’s on the manager and the players. The players, first and foremost. An amateur side would expect to see out a 2-0 lead versus Bournemouth if they had 9 minutes to hang on. A Sunday league side would get at least a draw. Our unprofessional cowards are pitiful. Manager should fall on his sword.

Is there anyone in post to actually decide to sack him? Chong is just sorting out the stadium, Moshiri is awol. Textor? We could just sleep walk into relegation with Dyche talking to us all season about big moments and taking Ndiaye off for Doucoure every week.

Could Thelwell do it? Probably not part of his remit but ultimately he's giving Dyche signings and only two of them are starting (and they were both excellent for 80 minutes today).

Dyche "To dominate for that long and come out of it with nothing is incredibly frustrating... We're still playing one-twos and going for overlaps and I'm like 'Why? You don't need to. You're in control of the game'. "

What the hell?

Does Dyche not realise that the result was 99% on him, a clearly tiring team from 65 minutes on, bournemouth do five subs beteeen the 65-77th minute further exposing how tired some of our lads are after a fantastic effort, he just sits there doing sweet f a, u til.the 83rd minute taking off our best player who was the most comfortable receiving it and bringing on Doucoure, team after that lost all cohesion.

Meanwhile Tim looked absolutely goosed meaning Gueye started getting exposed from 60 on, Harrison exhausted from 65, strong bench with Lindstrom Garner, hell O'Brien sitting there too.

Absolutely amongst the worst game management I've ever seen from a manager.

@GrandOldTeam mate, we showed today two things, picking the right players and letting them play we can be way more attacking, and teo we showed that Dyches innate philosophy will hanstring us all sesson.

Is there anyone in post to actually decide to sack him? Chong is just sorting out the stadium, Moshiri is awol. Textor? We could just sleep walk into relegation with Dyche talking to us all season about big moments and taking Ndiaye off for Doucoure every week.
We have a DoF, I’m sure Thelwell has been wanting to pull the trigger for a long time

Everything about this fella knocks me sick. Can’t stand to see his face in Everton gear.

His absolute negativity just bleeds into the players. Soon as he took ndiaye off we just surrendered the ball and the negativity seeps in to them all.

Soon as 1 went in you knew something was coming. Absolute panic stations. The fact this fella is going to have this job all year because no one will sack him, likely will be the end of this club. If he’s here the end of this season we’re down. The players won’t come back after that one today.

Can’t see where we win a game next.
What sickens me is goodison was bouncing, players were enjoying playing with ndiaye and his forward thinking, Bournemouth had nothing. Their best attribute is their front press which wasn't much of an issue when ndiaye and dom tbf were keeping it up the other other end

Dyche couldn't even let the positivity continue.
Anybody who says dyche and hus style is our level has no respect for the club

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back