2024/25 Sean Dyche

You could give Dyche 5 years and he'll still be scrapping relegation playing dross football, he can't evolve beyond it.

Moyes plays defensive football like Dyche but he's capable of consistently progressing teams into the top half of the table and building year on year, Dyche doesn't know what the next level beyond this is we're just Burnley in blue now.
If you gave him Messi and Mbappe, he'd find a way to make them play like this.

'Everyone was looking at someone else to deal with it'published at 17:23 British Summer Time​

17:23 BST​

FT: Everton 2-3 Bournemouth
3ffa07e7-6fd4-4d11-98ff-844af0294305.jpg.webp
Everton
Everton boss Sean Dyche, speaking to MOTD:
"We did so much right until they scored their first goal. I think they had one shot on target before then. The game should have been out of sight. We conceded one and then threw it away. I can't put my finger on it right now.
"They kept raining it forward and got their reward in the end. The Premier League you have to play to the last breath of the game and we simply didn't but they did. They were playing it forward and crossing it into the box and we didn't deal with it. Simple stuff but we threw it away. It is the third game we have thrown away this season.
"You have to kill teams off at every level, but particularly at this level. Everyone was looking at someone else to deal with things and that is when there is trouble. You could see the body language change.
"You have to see games through and we have enough experience to do that, but today we didn't."

Can't put his finger on it, easy Sean lad, it's you sitting there doing the suck the breath up gestures to exhausted players whilst making zero subs, the bringing on your pet donkey who'd been dropped but you just had to get him on

Time to go Big Sean? I literally refreshed the BBC table as I couldn't understand why you were bottom again. I mean, it was game over. Don't worry lads, you won't need to cheat finanically this season, you'll stay up by the actual virtue of being 16th17th best team in the league.

You are going to suffer until January and your previous spaffing of cash has come home to roost. About time. "Really hope" you lads stay up. Fingers crossed LOL

Does Dyche not realise that the result was 99% on him, a clearly tiring team from 65 minutes on, bournemouth do five subs beteeen the 65-77th minute further exposing how tired some of our lads are after a fantastic effort, he just sits there doing sweet f a, u til.the 83rd minute taking off our best player who was the most comfortable receiving it and bringing on Doucoure, team after that lost all cohesion.

Meanwhile Tim looked absolutely goosed meaning Gueye started getting exposed from 60 on, Harrison exhausted from 65, strong bench with Lindstrom Garner, hell O'Brien sitting there too.

Absolutely amongst the worst game management I've ever seen from a manager.

@GrandOldTeam mate, we showed today two things, picking the right players and letting them play we can be way more attacking, and teo we showed that Dyches innate philosophy will hanstring us all sesson.

NDiaye for Doucoure makes a big difference.

But this team lose to Brighton and Spurs even with that change.

We're relegation fodder and we're going to be bang in a relegation fight. With or without Dyche.

It's just whether he or someone else improves our odds.

Sad state of affairs when Bournemouth rock up to Goodison and are bookies favourites.

Grim all round.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back