2024/25 Sean Dyche

ha ha stop dreaming

were a disgrace
Just trying to make the point that there are other managers out there who would probably jump at the chance

And I'm definitely not talking about Moyes. He had his day and was great for us, but no going back. That never works

I just can't get on with hose posters who say they'd have him back, would be such a step backwards for us. That said, I'd have Marco Silva back.

If Dyche goes, let Thelwell find a replacement he can work with.

dyche told them to
do 1-2s

you just said it was
him
No he was complaining that they were trying thing when 2nil up but also said we had chances to kill the game
He wants it both ways basically
It was him
He could've brought Dixon on for coleman
Got O'brien on in addition
He took off two of the players that were keeping Bournemouth busy in their own half
How is that not obviously a bad decision?

Bournemouth then get momentum and that's the end of that

I can understand that but since when has the board at this club been quick in their recruitment? If the vacancy was open tomorrow morning we'd still be drawing up shortlists of the usual names in 3 weeks.

And then interviewing Benitez.
Think 1 phone call to Moyes would be enough.

IMG_7070.webp

These type of comments are becoming a consistent irritation. The “everything was a mess before I got here and I’m trying to change it” narrative. It’s like the tories blaming labour even when they had been in power for 14 years. The thing is Sean, you’ve been in charge for 18 months and the mentality is getting worse not better

Two goals already this season where we've given the ball away on the edge of the opponents box and conceded without them having to play a single backwards or sideways pass. Giving the ball away in that area isn't the end of the world in a proper team.
Happened to us last season too. I still cringe at Doucore passing it directly to the other team and us getting rinsed on the breakaway.

Here's a thought .....
2 nil up absolutely cruising and looking like adding another goal or 2.

Lets just take off the best player on the pitch ( by a mile) that has run them ragged all game and put Dopey arse on.

Bellend.....sack him now.
And dopey arse came on the pitch laughing and joking... last 10mins at home 2up and he comes on with a big silly smile on his face.
Our worst footballer in possession is brought on at a time when we need to keep the ball.

Right but it is always happening no matter who plays

Only two guys have played, Tim and Gana. I guess Dourcoure against Spurs when it was a flat 5, but it's the center of midfield.

Neither one of those guys want to hold a position and play defensively. Tim offers much more going forward, playing both doesn't work.

Gana wanders around and isn't fast enough to get back.

Has he been fired yet?

Better managers than him out there, has Pochetino got a club yet?
Potter isn't why what I want, Moyes either, but surely an upgrade.

Poch is going USA I believe.

I like Xavi a lot, was treated badly by Barcelona, good job with the budget, a lot of youngsters gave the debut. But don't see that as realistic.

But Pioli, Conceicao, Hjulmand, Terzic..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back