2024/25 Sean Dyche

"For 87 minutes its a very, very good performance, I was very pleased. But after the first goal I could smell it in the air, I thought this ain't right. I was trying to correct it, screaming that them to correct their shape and just do the absolute ugly side of the game. Play forwards, win your headers, win your tackles, win your races. We didn't, and they get a winner out of nowhere

Usual arrogant post match reaction… I was fantastic, it’s players fault. Biggest ego in world football this man
And completely avoids the fact that he took off our best players in the 84th and 87th minute and brings on players who have been been crap so far this season which turned the game on its head and gave Bournemouth the upper hand.

Not Dyches fault though, never is.

Jokes aside we are a huge club biggest he will get offered any time soon
But yeah I can see why not 😂

It's not about the squad or results.

He won't have any money to spend in January to change anything, and his boss (the chairman) isn't engaged at all and is leaving within a few months.

He can find a better situation while he's sitting on a pile of Todd Boehly's money.

I deal in facts only.

My biggest criticism of Dyche is his delayed subs however that doesnt explain conceeding 3 goals in 9 minutes.

Certain players may have been tired, but thats where players who want to win perform the dark arts. Fake an injury, take a yellow card etc.

Our lot were like deers in headlights.

Remember, under King Carlo we threw a 2 goal lead away to Newcastle in the space of about 3 minutes.

This club has recent form for today.
He goes on about mentality. That mentality we saw today comes from the manager. The massive [Poor language removed] house.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back