2024/25 Sean Dyche

I think he's pulled us right out the quagmire when we needed it the most, proper gash squad with all sorts of tripe (still some of it here) plus that points deduction and Krusty the clown as an owner.

He needs to push us on though now, I belive the squads better than it was at the start of last season, cant go 10 games without a win this time.

Back him.

He has earned my grudging respect, and I believe we have a stronger squad, with players who can influence a game rather than just slot in like for like. That said, I am a proficient Subbuteo player myself and a good flick up the arse is all I really know about this footballing malarky!

Not a ball been kicked yet, so the old...
One
Game
At
A
Time

Will, still and should always apply.

...so go and put all those wet sheets in the wash and behave yourselves - for now

Re-assess when the clocks go back

It's this time of year that the youtube football pundits give their predicted end of season table, and most seem to have us 16th or 17th. Most seem to have forgotten that last years total had 8 points deducted. Dyche has us stable and actually getting some good results at the back end of last season. I can see us improving on last year and top 10 isn't out of the question.

He's got his positives but definitely has some negatives. Firstly his obsession with playing his chosen few. (Which is why im sure we will see harrison,mcneil,dacoure and dcl start), not encouraging playing through the lines and keeping possesion, and substitutions too late in a game.

He needs to step up as a manager, not just as everton manager, but in general.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.