2024/25 Sean Dyche

Can’t believe people want him sacked after one game lol.

We would have finished mid table without the points deduction last season.
Yeah, football makes people reactionary and overemotional.

But there have been lots questionable things starting with the starting eleven.

Can't leave most of the players out either.

I’m glad we didn’t scrape out a close loss and got embarrassed. Hopefully it allows Dyche to take a look at himself here. One of the most square peg performances from us I have seen in some time. If we are going to play a million balls through to the striker, say goodbye to Dom. If we are going to ping balls to Harrison, get him some freakin support. We are trying to get by with a slow left back and a pensioner against the pace and intensity in this league.

Figure something out. If it’s 3 at the back with Harrison and McNeil on the wings or a system that actually gives us a chance. It’s just not good enough dude. I won’t even give him the “opening day” excuse. He failed massively here.

How-to-Draw-a-Dinosaur.jpg

We’ll lose games
That’s ok
We’ll lose with dodgy VAR decisions and drama
That’s ok
What’s not ok, is a team COLLAPSING
From the moment they scored their second we were cowardly and pathetic
If Dyche wants to be here much longer he cannot allow this to happen again

It's embarrassing for the club to be managed by someone using these methods.

His obsession with experience is just utterly daft too. He's just been absolutely embarrassed by a 31 year old in his first PL match. Quality is what matters, not experience.

Why do we need to get smashed before he makes sensible tactical decisions. Why do we need to go through this process of watching experienced players let us down every year.

Just sack him and move on. I want to watch my team try to play football, not this garbage.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back