2024/25 Sean Dyche

It's a different feeling than in March when we went 10+ games without a win. He seemed to have that fighting instinct, it's missing totally now, it seems like he's almost apathetic and surrending to the fate.
That's because I think he knows regardless of what happens he isn't getting an extension on his contract. The only change in that scenario would be if he suddenly reinvented himself over the international break (which is never going to happen) and we finished in the European places (which is never going to happen)

It's a different feeling than in March when we went 10+ games without a win. He seemed to have that fighting instinct, it's missing totally now, it seems like he's almost apathetic and surrending to the fate.

He struggles with the fact there's actually expectations at Everton beyond just staying in the league and trying to win corners. All the nonsense he was spouting last week about Europe.

Burnley were always just happy to be in the league.

He struggles with the fact there's actually expectations at Everton beyond just staying in the league and trying to win corners. All the nonsense he was spouting last week about Europe.

Burnley were always just happy to be in the league.
Yeah, that's the difference, Burnley is a club that aims for that and my respect he kept them up many times, but Everton aims for bigger in a few seasons. it's bottom half still, but not being near relegation.

With the football of yesterday and 45-50 achieved he would have a different standing, if he even gets the subs and selections halfway done.

That almost sounds like a defence, the fact Dyche is always poor in August, I don`t know any other fan base or club that would accept no wins in August from their manager, ever....

In other breaking new, Dyche breaking the biggest records nobody else wants, Everton are now the 1st team in Premier League history to lose a game whilst 2 goals up in the 85th minute....

This clown needs to be fired, quite how he still comes across as arrogant is beyond me, the guy has no self awareness.
Good pub quiz questions.

1. What team has the record of fielding the oldest player in the premier league?
  2. Who was that player?
  3. What player has the record for being the oldest premier league player to receive a red card?
  4. Tip for questions 2 and 3. It's the same player who opened his mouth at the untimely moment a bird took a massive dump, which ultimately spawned several million GIFs and memes. In hindsight, that bird may have seen his true colours.
  5. What is the only premier league team to lose a game after being 2 up in the 85th minute?
  6. What's got 2 thumbs and has lost the will to care?

That's because I think he knows regardless of what happens he isn't getting an extension on his contract. The only change in that scenario would be if he suddenly reinvented himself over the international break (which is never going to happen) and we finished in the European places (which is never going to happen)
He showed some personal improvements at the end of last seasons, making subs early etc during his tracky spell, but nah can't see an extension and shouldn't do.

He's too comfortable now. Made millions out of the club. If he gets sacked, he will get a huge payout and snapped up by a relegation-fodder club, where he can manage expectations. Moshiri doesn't strike me as the type who is on the phone to Dyche, voicing his concerns. Just a deer in the headlights, desperately trying to get out of the club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back