2024/25 Sean Dyche

I think yesterday stands a top the very long list of horrible Goodison experiences you know. To have played so well and play the best stuff I've seen us play in a long time... Only to completely surrender the game. And it was fully on Dyche.

I think there are some games that managers never return from.
Thanks for the memories Goodison Park, what a way to sign off the Old Lady, setting the most embarrassing records and getting relegated.

All on this manager I`m afraid, I can`t tell you how crap he is in PL terms, so crap. There is no wonder every PL club passed over him for a few years, even ones struggling and smaller than us wouldn`t touch him.

that should say everything!

I hope the chump has every player at Finch Farm every day for the next 2 weeks.
And he needs to ask himself why we are left with no full backs? Seamus is past it and Myko is just not good enough. He was shocking yesterday.
But Dyche has to take full responsibility for that car crash yesterday. Disgraceful.

His limitations were exposed yesterday. A very good performance for 80 minutes from his game plan A. But managers earn their money just as much from in game management. His after match comments are even worse about he could sniff it. Why at 2-1 then not change it. You've still got options of fresh legs on the bench. Why stand there and watch fatigued players switching off costing goals.
Extremely limited stubborn manager.

but you can’t say who…

Off the top of my head then.

Sebastian Hoeness at Stuttgart, Amorim at Sporting,

If we'd acted earlier both Fariola and Wil Still would have been available bit bith moved this summer, same for Pimienta whose now at Sevilla.

Carsley if we offered him the role could have been tempted too, he's got a big attachment to us after all.

As I said in a different thread Toppmoller at Frankfurt is another.

We are a mess at the moment but young managers who trust in themselves would see it as a great opportunity, and we pay stupidly high as well

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back