2024/25 Sean Dyche

If he’s not going to play any more attacking football when Thelwell has done his job and brought in some fast, direct attacking players then he needs to move on at the end of this season. We can’t start next season in a nice new ground playing not to lose every week instead of playing to win.

Mate at least I don't dissappear for 2 months like @nsno-chris does when times get hard 🤣

You sure mate

IMG_3291.webp

Well, at least I can look forward to the Dyche evangelists filling up this thread with all the reasons that performance has absolutely nothing to do with Dyche.

I'm guessing:

1. The players let him down (the players he, inexplicably, selected)
2. That we have injuries (which have absolutely nothing to do with Gaffer's day)
3. Acting like this is something happening to Dyche, not something caused by Dyche, as if he's somehow a passive presence at the club and has no way of making any changes
4. That he's been let down by the club and Thelwell (despite refusing to play most of our new signings)
5. What do you expect, he's only been here nearly two years, what manager could change our situation, not even Pep
6. We were playing really well for 20 mins (as if that's the only bit of the game our manager can influence)
7. Brighton are essentially Real Madrid merged with the 1970 Brazil side. They are literally unbeatable.

It's embarrassing for the club to be managed by someone using these methods.

His obsession with experience is just utterly daft too. He's just been absolutely embarrassed by a 31 year old in his first PL match. Quality is what matters, not experience.

Why do we need to get smashed before he makes sensible tactical decisions. Why do we need to go through this process of watching experienced players let us down every year.

Just sack him and move on. I want to watch my team try to play football, not this garbage.

Premiership experience.

Most experienced player in the park made a decision a 16yo novice wouldn't even have and killed stone dead the game, made worse knowing both other fullbacks are injured. ✅ For experience.

Best player on the park for us was a 19yo lad with hardly any minutes in the league. ✅ for experience.

One manager has about 400 games managed in the league, the other was a 31yo making his debut, the experienced one lost 3-0 at home. ✅ For experience.

Absolutely worst player on the park was Doucoure, a lad with about 250 games in the league, ✅ for experience.

A few more ✅ for experience, Keane after 2-0 started charging out leaving gaping holes, McNeil basically gave a goal away but for VAR, Gueye sgsin gave a goal away (least he had the excuse of everyone hiding as an option for him).

Be interesting if anyone ever called him out next time he says that utter crock of crap slogan

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back