2024/25 Sean Dyche

Funny thing is on Saturday when Bournemouth scored their first I remember thinking “oh, at least we might finally end that stupid record of not winning at home if the opposition score”. LOL.
At that stage I was 'well at the VERY least we will get a draw' they really out did themselves!

This is the fella (saviour) they are allowing to manage (destroy) the final ever season in one of the most historic football stadiums in the country. Just look at these career stats and then realise that where we are is actually perfectly normal for this nobody. Honestly, it is an absolute disgrace this is being allowed to happen and the fans should not accept it.

View attachment 271773

Isn’t he the sixth highest paid manager in the league?

Complete waste of time, shame rubbish was spouted about Lampard, Get rid now, what he done to show he can change it? Last winless streak was 13 games, currently on 4 straight losses(Arsenal away last season)
IF we had a replacement lined up then make that Chelsea like bold move.

Otherwise, use this time to shortlist and convince a half decent manager with recent PL experience who can get the best of these players.

We're again fighting for the 13th to 17th. This squad is stronger than last season with more depth (apart from LB). We should be fine but these stupid tactics of over trusting Docoure and Young need to stop.

Saturday will live long. That hurt and moreso than getting a beating, and not showing up to a game. It's the sheer frustration of it, and having to take the international break and then Villa.

That Leicester game will be monumental for him. It's win or bust. I'm surprised at my own reaction, but Saturday was just completely unacceptable. He has lost the fans, that is abundantly clear.

I'd much rather we pulled off some results though. Nothing succeeds more than winning games. But his record doesn't suggest it.

IF we had a replacement lined up then make that Chelsea like bold move.

Otherwise, use this time to shortlist and convince a half decent manager with recent PL experience who can get the best of these players.

We're again fighting for the 13th to 17th. This squad is stronger than last season with more depth (apart from LB). We should be fine but these stupid tactics of over trusting Docoure and Young need to stop.
Expecting the same as last season, we are stronger, but also teams like Forest, Fulham, Palace, Brighton, Bournemouth did so...

Should place 15th with that squad or higher. Means to be out of reach of a direct relegation danger.

Saturday will live long. That hurt and moreso than getting a beating, and not showing up to a game. It's the sheer frustration of it, and having to take the international break and then Villa.

That Leicester game will be monumental for him. It's win or bust. I'm surprised at my own reaction, but Saturday was just completely unacceptable. He has lost the fans, that is abundantly clear.

I'd much rather we pulled off some results though. Nothing succeeds more than winning games. But his record doesn't suggest it.
My big fear is IF , BIG IF we get something from Villa and squeeze a win v Leicester the club will persist with him.
But we all know this will happen again & again until we haven't got enough to stop circling this drain.

I can't think of another club that would accept this.
Villa changed it big time
As did Palace last season.

The change cant come soon enough.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back