2024/25 Sean Dyche

Did you clap Kenwright that time?

People are frustrated because that was the most predictably crap performance in years and years of predictably crap performances.
And why is it predictable? Because we have a mediocre manager, mediocre players, no budget, and key injuries. ALL of my discontent is directed towards those who've run the club for the past decade, not the football squad. I will not accept that booing this manager and these players in the first game of the new season is a tolerable response.

He'll get us over the line. Again.

He'll do it a lot easier if he and Thelwell stop pissing about and get a forward and right back in.
He wouldn't play them anyway.

Refused to give beto, chermiti and danjuma runs in the team last year despite the "front 4" he picks all the time being crap.

He's watched some dire preseason games and started th
same terrible front 4 again despite been given new players.

Doing himself no favours whatsoever.

Can only imagine what the narrative is if season ticket sales declined.

Not surprised really, it’s the fans fault for millionaires not producing

It’s not as if they haven’t had digs at the fans before. After all, a lad on a few hundred quid a week going the match is more accountable than the staff, players and management at the club.

Dyche "No Premier League experience lads, don't worry you'll get some chances in November"
Lindstrom "But I've played in Germany and Italy? I started and won in a Europa League final!"
Dyche "Didn't score against Bournemouth last year though did you? and if you don't pipe down then I'll give you the Danjuma treatment"

He wouldn't play them anyway.

Refused to give beto, chermiti and danjuma runs in the team last year despite the "front 4" he picks all the time being crap.

He's watched some dire preseason games and started th
same terrible front 4 again despite been given new players.
He'll get us safe.

That's all that's required for now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.